Insignia radio problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia radio problem

hi guys , I have a Vauxhall insignia 2011 exclusive with the standard radio/stereo system that came with the car (cd400?). All powers on however after around 3 minutes, the display will have a blackout and go off and also the indicator sounds stop clicking but still displays the green arrow.. the radio will turn itself back on after but then go back off again.. Listening to the radio and a good tune comes on it’s near impossible to listen to whilst like this as I’ll miss part of the song haha.. The radio does not stay on more than 2-3 minutes and keeps restarting..

can anyone provide any suggestions on what it could be? Many thanks

Pop along to here and tell us a bit about yourself and motor,friendy folk on here:

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Pop along to here and tell us a bit about yourself and motor,friendy folk on here:

https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read)
      Obviously not mate.....

Comment

Nope,hey ho away they go!!!!!!!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia11 View Post
          hi guys , I have a Vauxhall insignia 2011 exclusive with the standard radio/stereo system that came with the car (cd400?). All powers on however after around 3 minutes, the display will have a blackout and go off and also the indicator sounds stop clicking but still displays the green arrow.. the radio will turn itself back on after but then go back off again.. Listening to the radio and a good tune comes on it’s near impossible to listen to whilst like this as I’ll miss part of the song haha.. The radio does not stay on more than 2-3 minutes and keeps restarting..

can anyone provide any suggestions on what it could be? Many thanks
          Could be the whoha right next to the flangé shaft opposite the giggle pin

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
            Nope,hey ho away they go!!!!!!!
            Back to faceache land

Comment

Working...
            X