Insignia A electric folding mirrors kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia A electric folding mirrors kit

Thought this would be of use to someone on here. Bought these for my car but had to sell the car due to being to big for the wife to drive. Hence no longer any use to me. Bargain for someone these cost over £350.00 when I got them.

Bumped old threads just to start selling......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Bumped old threads just to start selling......
      Well it ends in a day Rab🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Bloggy View Post
        Well it ends in a day Rab��
        There's plenty folk looking for these bud....they'll sell

Comment

how much you looking for ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            how much you looking for ?
            Open to offers tbh. As you can see from the listing started at £100. Would prefer them to be used then just sat in my loft.

Comment

is that the proper switch though,as it looks same as mine,with non powerfolds
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah they look the same to look at from the front, but it has more pins in the plug at the back. Andy at VX mods gave me all part numbers that I needed.

Comment

It's a powerfold mirror switch

Comment

Tempted wot else would I need
                    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                      Think it would need to be programmed to the car.
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                        Wiring, you gotta make sure the switch is not from an elite if you don't have memory seats

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                          Think it would need to be programmed to the car.
                          No programming required luckily

Comment

Other than getting Andy at VX mods or somebody such like to fit them nothing.
                            He quoted me £90 fitting end of last year.

Comment

Thanks
                              siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                              X