Shock gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post

Found these on eBay, not sure if they are the correct ones? It says to send them VIN number and they can check but price doesnt seem bad to me and shipping to Ireland.......
    Not to sure on your part number with yours being a hatchback, ours were 315439 but ours is a tourer

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Not to sure on your part number with yours being a hatchback, ours were 315439 but ours is a tourer
      I’ll email the seller in a while when I get the vin number. Can’t go out the door at the moment as the twats sandblasting the house have decided to turn up this morning to finish it....... [emoji31]

Comment

So eloquently put
        I'm a ex whooer!

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I’ll email the seller in a while when I get the vin number. Can’t go out the door at the moment as the twats sandblasting the house have decided to turn up this morning to finish it....... [emoji31]
          I'm not in the best mood with autodoc at the moment but have you tried them, as I got our quite cheap at the time from them

Comment

I'm not in the best mood with autodoc at the moment but have you tried them, as I got our quite cheap at the time from them
            I find they usually tend to be the cheapest, especially on the app. Personally, I've not had issues but a mate also had a problem once before. I guess it's price vs slight risk.
            Last edited by tens6; 26-04-2020, 09:52 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
              I find they tend to usually be the cheapest, especially on the app. Personally, I've not had issues but a mate also had an issue before. I guess it's price vs slight risk.
              Yeah they sent me wrong shocks for my Clio. But tbf they sent correct stuff for siggy

Comment

Try autovaux they are good on OEM stuff.

Could be worse you could have the self levelling ones like I have. You need like the National debt of an African country to buy them

Comment

I can vouch for Monroe
                  Got a set of oe spectrum which is the same spec as the reflex
                  On the rear of one of my9-3
                  All this is probably giving you a freezing headache.
                  I know it dose me .hen looking .
                  Auto Doc which is what Alex suggested, I've used them , I never released that the company is in Germany
                  I ordered cambelt kit and it took 2 and a half weeks but it was a good price
                  And I got it a bit cheaper by downloading there App
                  Whoopadeedoo,

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Yeah they sent me wrong shocks for my Clio. But tbf they sent correct stuff for siggy
                    I suppose the more regularly you order stuff the more likely it is to have a hiccup, bit like anything but obviously being in Germany makes it a bit worse if it does go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-VAUXH...sAAOSwzU1bfaAp
                      I can vouch for Monroe
                      Got a set of oe spectrum which is the same spec as the reflex
                      On the rear of one of my9-3
                      All this is probably giving you a freezing headache.
                      I know it dose me .hen looking .
                      Auto Doc which is what Alex suggested, I've used them , I never released that the company is in Germany
                      I ordered cambelt kit and it took 2 and a half weeks but it was a good price
                      And I got it a bit cheaper by downloading there App
                      Whoopadeedoo,
                      Al second Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                        I suppose the more regularly you order stuff the more likely it is to have a hiccup, bit like anything but obviously being in Germany makes it a bit worse if it does go wrong.
                        Yeah definitely, I'm just going to change the mounts on the Clio as it will cost roughly the same to post back

Comment

Haha ok, I’m currently scrolling through eBay as we speak searching. I’ll see how far my budget stretches....... luckily with all this lockdown I’m hardly using the car at moment and I live at work too so my weekly mileage is feck all!!
                          you live at work...…………..you a priest???

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            you live at work...…………..you a priest???
                            Bless you RBH my child . [emoji1317]⛪️

Comment

Bless you RBH my child . [emoji1317]⛪️
                              thank you father...………….but remember, no tongues on the first date

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                thank you father...………….but remember, no tongues on the first date
                                Tongues in bums is ok tho isn’t it? [emoji848]

Comment

Working...
                                X