Lockdown clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    It's only retaliation because of your intolerance of anything different.
    you get back to bloody work...……………..instead of posting on here

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      you get back to bloody work...……………..instead of posting on here
      I'm on my lunch. Nearly didn't have a job today....Boss came to invite me to the 11 o'clock minute silence for for nhs and keyworkers who have died...Nearly told her to fcuk off! Luckily my face let her know my feelings on it. Getting sick to the back teeth of these saints and angels just doing their job like the rest of us. I could use that same pic for all the clappers....Fking lemmings!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        I'm on my lunch. Nearly didn't have a job today....Boss came to invite me to the 11 o'clock minute silence for for nhs and keyworkers who have died...Nearly told her to fcuk off! Luckily my face let her know my feelings on it. Getting sick to the back teeth of these saints and angels just doing their job like the rest of us. I could use that same pic for all the clappers....Fking lemmings!
        agreed mate.
        I have the utmost respect for what they do and what theyre up against.....but as a nurse friend of ours said last week...…......we signed up for this type of work.....were only doing what were paid to do.

Comment

and just had a phone call……………….another 3 weeks furloughthead

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200428_151008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	246827
            Will be up for sale shortly, only used once like new

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5350[/ATTACH]
              Will be up for sale shortly, only used once like new
              I could be doing with it.

Or if anyone knows a razor blade salesman

Comment

Lucky sod!!! I haven't been home in 5 weeks. Currently living out of my truck cab running a weekly service to Italy. Till this blows over I am not planning on even thinking of going inside the house. Crate of food & clean washing every 2 weeks & a chat through the window to the wife / kids is all that I will get. I can see me not sleeping in my own bed for another 12 weeks at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ajr View Post
                  Lucky sod!!! I haven't been home in 5 weeks. Currently living out of my truck cab running a weekly service to Italy. Till this blows over I am not planning on even thinking of going inside the house. Crate of food & clean washing every 2 weeks & a chat through the window to the wife / kids is all that I will get. I can see me not sleeping in my own bed for another 12 weeks at least.
                  Believe me mate....I anything but lucky.
                  I've been where you are....living out a cab.....over 20 years I done that.

After being back in my own bed every night for a few years, then going to work everyday and enjoying it....to being in the house constantly.....it's soul destroying.

Comment

agreed mate.
                    I have the utmost respect for what they do and what theyre up against.....but as a nurse friend of ours said last week...…......we signed up for this type of work.....were only doing what were paid to do.
                    Exactly. I've nothing against NHS staff. They do a great job just as other working people do but It's all this singling them out that's doing my t!ts in.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I spent everyday for weeks going into hospitals, care homes and health centres and collecting waste, sharps etc.....the last 4 days before furlough, we had to wear hazmat suits.

infact, 2 of my care homes I collected from have had several deaths and were on the national news - Burlington Court, Cranhill Glasgow and Crosslet Care Home in Dumbarton.

im not looking for praise or honours, as I was doing the job I was paid to do......a bit riskier than normal, but its my job.

Comment

I spent everyday for weeks going into hospitals, care homes and health centres and collecting waste, sharps etc.....the last 4 days before furlough, we had to wear hazmat suits.

infact, 2 of my care homes I collected from have had several deaths and were on the national news - Burlington Court, Cranhill Glasgow and Crosslet Care Home in Dumbarton.

im not looking for praise or honours, as I was doing the job I was paid to do......a bit riskier than normal, but its my job.
                        my mrs works in a care home around the corner from us. she does 4 nights a week,,after the government announced they were gonna give carers/nurses families 60 grand if they snuff it through covid,,,ive suggested to my better half she volunteers for all the overtime possible
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          my mrs works in a care home around the corner from us. she does 4 nights a week,,after the government announced they were gonna give carers/nurses families 60 grand if they snuff it through covid,,,ive suggested to my better half she volunteers for all the overtime possible

and no doubt she would have asked you the same question as I've been asked thousands of times...…………...

" What would you do without me "

and my answer to the fuhress every time is "Masturbate"

Comment

I have a close friend that works in A & E in a childrens hospital. I wont say which one

This Puts a different view on what you have all said

The Main hospitals have run out of beds The 'Safe' Hospitals as my friend puts it (Childrens hospital) are now taking in Covid Adult patients.

Comment

Personally I think the clapping is a lovely thing to do, you can't thank those directly, so this is more like a letter beginning with "For whom it may concern"... it's a way of showing your appreciation for the work they're doing, for the additional risks they're taking, for the potential sacrifices they're taking which in turn could also mean that they can't actually get to see their loved ones, they can't get to hold their loved ones because of the elevated risk to someone else within their household.

What does piss me off though is those people that take it upon themselves to break out the sound gear and sing everyone a song on the street, showcasing that they can "hold a note", personally I think that is s**t move & selfish as they clearly make it all about them & they're missing the point completely.

It reminds me of when I was serving in the Army on operational tour... we just did it, mainly because we were told to do it, but yes it was the job, however that little bit of appreciation goes a long long way and I know is gratefully received... Trust me.. I know.

Keep showing the NHS your appreciation, they truly deserve it. Even more now than ever..... but FFS put the microphones away ya plebs!!!
                              2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                              Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

The thing is ,,,,,,,,, after all,this has passed and we are back to some kind of normality.
                                Give it a month or so ,,,,,, and the NHS will all be forgotten, it will still be underfunded and there be people slagging it off ! .
                                But those people fundraising................
                                Excuse me if I'm sounding thick or something, but is that not what we pay taxes and national insurance for ?
                                Why do we get people fundraising for something that we already pay for ?
                                It's like us all clubbing together to buy a fighter jet or a tank or a submarine, or an ambulance, police car , fire engine,
                                To keep our front line services going .
                                Tally Ho

.K.M.P.C.U
                                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X