Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION ALL - Rolling Road meet

Morning all

Ever wanted to know what figures your motor is pushing, be it either standard or modded…. Well here's your chance to find out....

I've been speaking to Chris Gilly at Wirral Remaps about setting up a Rolling Road meet once all the restrictions are lifted and we're free to gather around again.

At Wirral Remaps they have the in floor dyno easily capable of 500Bhp, for 2WD ONLY.

I've been trying to negotiate a bargain with Chris and have finally managed to settle with the following costs...

If we can get 10 cars then the price is as below...

3 Dyno runs, with Printout - £40 (Normally £60) so that's Max Bhp & Torque figures.

Address
    Wirral Remaps
    115 New Chester Rd
    Birkenhead
    CH41 9BW

So if you're interested then put your name down and we'll get a date confirmed closer to the time when restrictions are lifted.

Cheers all

Danny
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

1 - Foz1261
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Danny,ive deleted the other threads,just keep bumping this one back up,no point in having multiple threads on same topic
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Danny,ive deleted the other threads,just keep bumping this one back up,no point in having multiple threads on same topic
        The other threads were links to this one pal. They were posted in the surrounding areas because those in the surrounding areas might not look in here

Can you change the title to ATTENTION ALL - Rolling Road Meet?? Perhaps that'll be better
        Last edited by Foz1261; 04-05-2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

It might be better to move the whole thread to the Shows, Events and Meets section. Let us know if you would like to.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            It might be better to move the whole thread to the Shows, Events and Meets section. Let us know if you would like to.
            Yeah that'll work I guess cheers bud

Comment

Done
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Done

You might want to re-check the spelling on the title
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Wasn't me for a change. I only changed the first bit

Comment

just keep bumping the thread every few days Danny,gives everyone a chance of reading it
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

bit far for me im afraid.

Comment

Same as above for me, great idea though

Comment

With this would i be able to get a remap done on the day as well I’m really wanting to get mine done plus could get others interested after seeing figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Danfpu View Post
                            With this would i be able to get a remap done on the day as well I’m really wanting to get mine done plus could get others interested after seeing figures.
                            Honestly, highly unlikely as the remapping can take 2/3 hours depending on parameters, any potential underlying issues etc, plus I think this will simply not happen anyway, I suppose in hindsight I should of realized that a higher percentage of people that drive the insignia are of an elevated age group that simply aren't interested in "tuning"

I had mine done with Jamie at RJTuning, check out their FB page, as you're only in Lancashire they'll come to you. They came highly recommended to me so went with them & glad I did. Check them out, give them a shout. Defo worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
                              Honestly, highly unlikely as the remapping can take 2/3 hours depending on parameters, any potential underlying issues etc, plus I think this will simply not happen anyway, I suppose in hindsight I should of realized that a higher percentage of people that drive the insignia are of an elevated age group that simply aren't interested in "tuning"

I had mine done with Jamie at RJTuning, check out their FB page, as you're only in Lancashire they'll come to you. They came highly recommended to me so went with them & glad I did. Check them out, give them a shout. Defo worth it
                              There's s fair few of us in the "elevated" age group have cars that are modded and remapped more than some of the "prepubescent" members

Comment

Working...
                              X