No announcement yet.

chrome trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, to expand on my comment, it looks like the trim for my vehicle doesn't clip on, but rather goes around a large portion of the door and not simply clipped into place as a one - the chrome might, but it's my vehicle i'm unsure on

Comment

Originally posted by Ermin View Post
      sorry, to expand on my comment, it looks like the trim for my vehicle doesn't clip on, but rather goes around a large portion of the door and not simply clipped into place as a one - the chrome might, but it's my vehicle i'm unsure on
      Not your car but it's a rough idea how to remove

Comment

cheers mate, i'll have a look in the morning when i can see and see what i can do.

Comment

Hello sorry to barge in and ruin another thread , but I've been looking on that well known auction site and found a few pictures,
          It seems to me , you have to remove the interior door card , and there's 2 bolts ' 1 at front of trim ,1 at the rear .
          The door trim itself goes along the bottom and up the sides .
          Considering thus is a B not an A the trim is possibly put on differently .
          As to your question about door and trim removal, as a forum is only as good as its content and people participating, if no one has done it before on here then the information will not be available.
          But by someone doing it and sharing it then the information becomes available to everyone free of charge .
          Any road up before I get shouted at for barging in here's the link
          Study the pictures for your self .

Tally Ho !
          Just a note - yes it is an estate , and it is the front door , but I think the princeable will be somewhat the same on the rear door .
          Last edited by lizzard-t; 18-05-2020, 07:02 AM.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
          X