Spent abit this week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
    That’s the thing I was looking at going back to a vectra then BMW’s etc but the siggy has everything I want looks good and is a fairly nice spec too
    And you’ll pay more for the same spec again than an engine and fitting. We live in a to much of a throw away society today

Comment

Wow good on ya I know the feeling with my Bank Account hahahaha

Comment

Cambelt and water pump done first time doing one on these not to bad todo. Just waiting on oil pick up seal and oils to come now

Comment

sh1t load easier to do when engine is out
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            sh1t load easier to do when engine is out
            Tell me about it. If you get the locking tool. I don’t think you can go wrong to be honest

Comment

Tell me about it. If you get the locking tool. I don’t think you can go wrong to be honest
              ill tackle most jobs on mine,but timing belts worry me for some reason....has that pulley moved a couple of teeth,before the first start up ?
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                ill tackle most jobs on mine,but timing belts worry me for some reason....has that pulley moved a couple of teeth,before the first start up ?
                With these it’s pretty straight forward as soon as the plunger goes into the cam and the locking tool for the crank lines up you can’t mess it up. I remember doing a one on my vectra gsi years ago when I did the 3.0 conversion. That one worried me

Comment

Seal and oil cake today just waiting on gearbox oil and couple of cv boots then it’s all systems go!

Like a knob. Ordered parts off nevlock not looking at there location. There 10 miles away from me and there on my route home [emoji85]. Note to self. Only order from there for collection now on.

Comment

Seal and oil cake today just waiting on gearbox oil and couple of cv boots then it’s all systems go!

Like a knob. Ordered parts off nevlock not looking at there location. There 10 miles away from me and there on my route home [emoji85]. Note to self. Only order from there for collection now on.

Mmmmmm oil cake......lovely

Comment

Working...
                    X