Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	250864
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200526-WA0030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	250865

It'll need smaller tyres......but does bloody suit them

Nice,yours in for anything,can see bonnet up!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Nice,yours in for anything,can see bonnet up!!

aye....taking the wheels off mine and trying them on his .....its my sons unit

Comment

Looks good.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
          Looks good.
          Cheers pal

Comment

what did he have on before rab,to have the pcd adapters
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              what did he have on before rab,to have the pcd adapters
              It's just the 19's snowflakes Dave.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200523-WA0008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	247173

His pal gave him the adaptors to try as he had BMW wheels on his Vectra

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                It'll be the first one apparently.....
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5864[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5865[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5866[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5867[/ATTACH]

It'll need smaller tyres......but does bloody suit them
                Looks good buddy
                siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

5x110 to 5x120 adaptors...

I'd like the other way round so I could fit a set of 19" TSW Pace.. They look well
                  2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                  Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

I offered £950 for this one a few months back I only wanted for the wheels as was going to sell the car on. IMO the wheels don’t suit a vectra. Much prefer his with the snowflakes rab

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                      I offered £950 for this one a few months back I only wanted for the wheels as was going to sell the car on. IMO the wheels don’t suit a vectra. Much prefer his with the snowflakes rab

I prefer the flakes on too......sticking with the OEM wheels for the car is a must in my book.......but it's not my car at the end of the day.

And tbh, as long as I get the cash for them then they can go in the tip

At least we now know it's not the 1st

Comment

I prefer the flakes on too......sticking with the OEM wheels for the car is a must in my book.......but it's not my car at the end of the day.
                        Now you've said that I'll comment. I prefer the snowflakes too. The Atomics look too busy and don't match the style of the Vectra. Atomics imo are some of the best looking wheels but they need to be on an Insignia.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Now you've said that I'll comment. I prefer the snowflakes too. The Atomics look too busy and don't match the style of the Vectra. Atomics imo are some of the best looking wheels but they need to be on an Insignia.
                          100% agree with you.
                          There's nothing like the OEM wheel for the car.
                          I bought that car at 33k on the clock.
                          It's the original wheels - no cracks or repairs and still in mint condition.
                          I had the car 7 years and never had any inclination to change the wheels as I think they're perfect for the car.

The only reason I'm getting shot of the atomics is pissed off with the fact that after less than a year after being refurbished, they're starting to go under the lacquer and the drivers front have been in twice to rectify it.
                          You can only diamond cut these 3 times then you start to lose the profile on the face.

So rather than do them all the one colour coz they look absolutely crap the one colour, I've bought the others.

But yes, the atomics only look good on the Insignia with the bigger arches.

Comment

100% agree with you.
                            There's nothing like the OEM wheel for the car.
                            I bought that car at 33k on the clock.
                            It's the original wheels - no cracks or repairs and still in mint condition.
                            I had the car 7 years and never had any inclination to change the wheels as I think they're perfect for the car.

The only reason I'm getting shot of the atomics is pissed off with the fact that after less than a year after being refurbished, they're starting to go under the lacquer and the drivers front have been in twice to rectify it.
                            You can only diamond cut these 3 times then you start to lose the profile on the face.

So rather than do them all the one colour coz they look absolutely crap the one colour, I've bought the others.

But yes, the atomics only look good on the Insignia with the bigger arches.
                            Yeah worming is the a big issue on diamond cut wheels. Most refurb places won't give them more than a 3 month guarantee because of it. The only other way to get around it is to do what emmamatt38 did but it wasn't cheap and although they looked good on the photos, I wouldn't want to pay out to get them done unless I've seen some in the flesh and liked them.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

And tbh, as long as I get the cash for them then they can go in the tip

At least we now know it's not the 1st
                              I totally agree. Money is main thing. I wonder what preface vxline 20s would look like.. it’s a stunning vectra by all means

Comment

Working...
                              X