Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A20DT* EGR cooler box

Hi guys.
    Here's is the EGR cooler box that arrived with a chip on the casing of the vacuum box. it hasn't been tested for weather it holds a vacuum, but should do. It'll come with both seals and the both cable holders unused & new. Please study the pictures attached. Reason for sale is I have a replacement with no chips en-route, I don't intend on profiting from this part.

Collect from Great Yarmouth or can deliver locally, or, I'll send the next working day VIA royal mail in return for £5.00 donation to the insignia forum, confirmed by an admin.

Last edited by Damon12345; 16-06-2020, 06:03 PM. Reason: Sold

Binning the unit tomorrow if there are no takers, can envelope the seals and clips if any takers that don't want the whole unit.

£[emoji2388].[emoji2388][emoji2388]

Comment

Head's up!

I tested the damaged one and it works. Now it's installed it's very unlikely I will be removing it!

So now I have a replacement OEM part just like above^ without damage, unopened and unused, that's available to any forum member that wants or needs it after donation. [emoji106]

Comment

nice gesture mate
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Still available folks

New, unused, in packaging, to anyone who's donated on forum.

Comment

Sold
            16 06 2020

Comment

Working...
            X