Vxr grill fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxr grill fitted

I think as far as the outside of my car goes, I'm done. Unless I get the afl lights working anyway.

Here's the final touch!

This grill is wonderful !! More than a classic one with black paint or plastidip.
    2.0L CDTI 160bhp Ecoflex - ST w/ OPC Line bodykit - 19" alloys and Hankook tyres

Comment

looks great Karl.. you cant stop modding it it will never end....

Comment

Looks good karl,,,,,are you experimenting with the AFL lights
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I like the look of that. You've done a good job Karl.

Comment

Stunning mate, as always.

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone. I was walking back to the car earlier from the shop and really liked the way it looked. It's all come together nicely

Comment

JDR, on 31 July 2015 - 10:26 PM, said:
                Nice one, your front bumper looks immaculate is that because it is, or because the lighter colour doesn't show stone chips as much.

Mine is sorely needing a re-spray.

Sadly I think it's just a lucky picture. It's got 134000 miles worth of motorway driving under its belt so there are a few chips on it. I plan on getting it sprayed next month though then the car will be immaculate again.

Comment

That's a lot of miles! All done by you? And people are moaning about their Siggy's failing at 10/20/30k!!

Comment

All but the first 12k or so. Been a good reliable car for me. It's not been without its faults but mainly service items to be honest. Still on the first clutch and dmf too

Comment

Unilateral, on 31 July 2015 - 11:06 PM, said:
                      Still on the first clutch and dmf too

You been a lucky man Karl, but is the car remapped/got a tuning box?

Comment

Scotty, on 31 July 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:
                        That's a lot of miles! All done by you? And people are moaning about their Siggy's failing at 10/20/30k!!

That's only you Scotty lmao, yeah don't think those people are coming back to Vauxhall . It's just a matter of luck whether you pick up a good car. Think it is also fate, some pick up no end to bad cars, no matter new or old. Touch wood I have been lucky with my cars just the usual wear and tear.

Comment

Looking good!
                          sigpic

Comment

You should see his 20s they are cool ...painted powder coated then flaked my phone picture doesnt do it justice so havnt popped it on here.

Comment

And here is the grill after taking a pigeon out this morning!

I hate birds!

Comment

Working...
                              X