ECM Recall Resumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Recall Resumed

Hope it works buddy! This is just another example of VX's inability to communicate to its customers!

mine was done on wednesday and its smootherand fuel economy is better as well but only one thing i have stalled it 3 times when pulling away i will have to see how it goes over the next week or so

Comment

Is this a recall (ie I can go to the stealer and demand they do it), or just done if the car happens to be in for something else anyway?

Comment

Is there a way of checking if our car needs it? Or just ring the stealer/ Vauxhall? I don't like my stealer :-(

Comment

YM11BAD, on 06 July 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:
          I get 400/600+ miles to a full tank depending on if I'm driving around town or motorway which is around 70 litres and costs around ?100 this is good enough for me, if VX are killing cars by trying to update them I'd rather keep mine how it is, after all if something ain't broke don't fix it

That's my thought at the minute. I'm getting 40mpg.. Not great but not bad either about 45 on the motorway. It ain't broke so I don't think I'll let Vauxhall anywhere near it after all they couldn't fix the small niggles the car has.

Comment

The recall was issued in Nov 2012 and suspended 16th Dec 2012. As above have said it wrecked mpg and idle levels as well as messing up auto gearing etc. I was getting 28.4 mpg mixed driving so probably cost me between 500-800 extra in fuel costs over last 7 months!! Glad I'm now shot of it!

Comment

YM11BAD, on 06 July 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:
              I get 400/600+ miles to a full tank

That's 25/39mpg surely something not right?

Comment

Dave had you had this latest update?

Comment

Only 10/11 plates involved in this update! PM Martyn on here and he can check your Reg!

Comment

I'll correct you, you are not wring
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Vauxhall told me it's too do with the service light coming on to early and I'll be called for it when needed.... Wait a minute.... I smell...... Bull ****

Comment

The suspended one was for 10/11 plate 160 diesels manual and autos! They might have changed it since the new one has been released!

Comment

Had mine done today not done a lot of miles yet so see what happens, they also found that the intercooler pipe was split quoted me ?202 all in for pipe and labour, i mentioned that other people have had it done outside of VX warranty and gave me 50% discount so ?101 fitted well pleased, that's Evens Halshaw Plymouth great customer service which i was surprised at.

Comment

Jesus. They really are a bunch of muppets!! I exposed their incompetence the last time, who's up for it this time!!!?

Comment

I thought this update was only for 10/11 plates?
                              Regards
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X