New Insignia Tail Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgerking1972, on 24 July 2015 - 08:21 PM, said:
    Well I know no one's posted for a while about the rear boot light's (afl) I've a 2014 1.8 Sri and I've just got the dummy inserts no lights,I've ordered the illuminated ones today ?86 in total but Luton vauxhall have none so got to wait 7 days for them to come from abroad. Cannot wait.

Are you going to fit them yourself?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah will retrofit myself.

Comment

Let you know how I get on 7 day's till I get them.

Comment

Burgerking1972, on 24 July 2015 - 11:20 PM, said:
          Let you know how I get on 7 day's till I get them.

Nice one. Progress pics during the work will be much appreciated if you have the time.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well been told these are now in at the dealers so need to pick up and then somehow get time to fit them.

Comment

Well just finished fitting the lights onto the boot all wired in and working,bit of a pain to get the wire form the side light into roof space and then back into the lift up hatch,sorry no pics dropped my moby.

Comment

No error warning? Did you have to put the correct ends on the wires connecting to the boot lights or was you able to splice?

Comment

The new lights have 2 wires 1x purple(12v) and 1xblack negative,i chopped the plug of these and fitted bullet crimps extended the cables from these to the feed wire from the drivers side rear light that has cables to it,grey wire is brake light and the purple is side light and black negative,taken about 1 and 1/2 hours,and no error warnings has your only taking a 12v feed.Did check there are no wires already in place for this mod.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the info. That's my next project.

Comment

Well done burger king, knew this would be a do-able project,it will look loads better with the inner lights working
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Do you have the part numbers for the working units please?

Comment

marko301, on 01 August 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:
                          Do you have the part numbers for the working units please?

I was just typing a post to ask the same question

Comment

22756313 LH

22756314 RH

Comment

jem, on 01 August 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:
                              22756313 LH

22756314 RH

Thanks jem

Comment

jem, on 01 August 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:
                                22756313 LH

22756314 RH

Thanks.....Gonna get these ordered next week before the rush starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X