Sky TV 1/2 price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky TV 1/2 price

Anything going for existing customers? My deal is nearly up.

I'm just moving house and can't have Virgin Media as not ducted.

I haven't looked into prices yet, I assume the 1/2 price is better than anything else offered to new customers?

Would love a code if you are still have any as I'm looking to sign up in the next few days

Comment

We've been non stop sky customers since 1999,??they never give the existing customers nowt for loyalty....Bastards
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If you are an existing customer then just say you're cancelling your whole package and they put you through to retaining customers dept and they'll give you a deal. I do this once a year! Currently paying 52 quid a month for broadband, line rental, eve and weekend calls and full tv apart from movies! There's deals to be had!

Comment

Keeefy, as been asked before, if I cancel my current arrangement (not in contract) would one of your codes work, or are they for uttetly new customers||||||||||||||||?

Comment

Ok

Comment

What codes you got, buddy? I'm on 48 per month for everything with sky apart from movies. TV, Phone, Broadband.

Comment

I'll come back to you in December when my current deal runs out.

Comment

Working...
                X