This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre speaker

Didn't really think of listing it here. But why not.

Listed is a centre speaker which is a great replacement / upgrade to the stock centre speaker. Brand is kicker and it fits perfectly replacing the stock. You will need to cut the factory wiring however it's a two minute job to do.

Installation is as simple as unclipping the speaker grill. Unbolting the two screws (8cm socket). Cutting the factory wiring and connecting them to the new speaker.

With it I will send out a adapter (it doesn't work however can be modied to fit the speaker)

For insignia drivers il remove the shipping ( just make a offer deducting the shipping and il accept.)

Lizard

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
      Didn't really think of listing it here. But why not.

Listed is a centre speaker which is a great replacement / upgrade to the stock centre speaker. Brand is kicker and it fits perfectly replacing the stock. You will need to cut the factory wiring however it's a two minute job to do.

Installation is as simple as unclipping the speaker grill. Unbolting the two screws (8cm socket). Cutting the factory wiring and connecting them to the new speaker.

With it I will send out a adapter (it doesn't work however can be modied to fit the speaker)

For insignia drivers il remove the shipping ( just make a offer deducting the shipping and il accept.)

So am.i to assume you bought 2 and the one listed is the spare...

Comment

Offer sent bud, appreciate that...

Clive

Comment

All paid...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
            All paid...
            Yeah spot on. It's in a box now and will be shipped today for you. I've seen your previous posts on here so should be very easy for you to fit.

I've added a adapter to the box. This won't fit the factory connector however I just cut mine off found the polarity and cut the connection of the adapter and wired it all up.

Will have to leave me know how you find it. I so far I can definitely noticed the difference.

Comment

Cheers matey, my centre loom has already been modified to accommodate aftermarket, I fitted one before but was crap , so I'm hoping this one is what I need to make a difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                Cheers matey, my centre loom has already been modified to accommodate aftermarket, I fitted one before but was crap , so I'm hoping this one is what I need to make a difference...
                Dropped it off. They said it will be collected today so it will be tomorrow or the next day. I uploaded the tracking

Ha I actually saw a post on here recommending them on here. Definitely better quality over stock

Comment

Really appreciate it bud, got a 64.1 amp to fit soon too so hoping they all improve the sound...

Comment

Arrived today matey, many thanks...

Comment

Working...
                    X