The Bargains Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bargains Thread

I had a brainwave after seeing a cracking deal on eBay. I was going to just post that one thing but there’s a chance here to help us all help each other. Buying things isn’t great for saving money but a wee bargain on a thing you need or want is always very welcome, especially nowadays with the mental price rises and wages not keeping up. Anyway, that’s the plan, a wee bargain thread.

I was intending this thread to be for all Insignia related bargains. Not general stuff, like hedge-trimmers. So, things like service items, filters, parts, detailing gear, lighting, mats…. so many different things we could get posted up here for our cars.

Probs best to avoid services, like wheel refurbs or mot testing etc, so there’s no funny business goes on, or suggestions of pushing things for gain.

I’ll kick off with this oil. I get this stuff all the time for my Insignia. Used their oils in previous cars too. Meets and exceeds the various standards, just search for your needs. This one is the Dexos 2 standard, to suit my 2015 CDTi. They do an even cheaper one which would do the job I’m sure but seeing as the buggy’s been remapped I thought for the sake of a few quid a year, a wee bit of champagne instead of Stella for a change. Sometimes, the same seller does this at 50% off, so it’s worth maybe ‘Watching’ the item if you don’t need it right now.

ps, I’m not selling the oil.

Nor is my pal
    Transmission Filters. ZONE D - Scottish Offshore Islands - HS, IV41-49, IV51 -IV56, KA27 & KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (IM). at the end of the current month; or.
    Last edited by Roger Dersillé; 01-07-2022, 01:41 AM.
Working...
X