Dpf problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
    The what? I'll rip anything off it to get it working right now, I really need it just now and this weekend
    some cars have got this fitted and they seem to be crap with it.
    yours has it.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      some cars have got this fitted and they seem to be crap with it.
      yours has it.
      Was hoping for something helpful
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I’ve got a hollowed dpf you can put on and map the dpf out

Comment

Take it off get a long drill bit and drill some holes through it
          The old RAJ modification.
          What ever Alex did just performed a regen
          It DID NOT get to the root cause
          Which I think I may of mentioned in an earlier post on this one
          Or another members truble
          But just performing a forced regen is not the way to go !
          I'll repeat myself again .
          10-4 rubber DPF

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            Take it off get a long drill bit and drill some holes through it
            The old RAJ modification.
            What ever Alex did just performed a regen
            It DID NOT get to the root cause
            Which I think I may of mentioned in an earlier post on this one
            Or another members truble
            But just performing a forced regen is not the way to go !
            I'll repeat myself again .
            10-4 rubber DPF
            Go on....repeat it

Comment

I still say take off the minky I.B

Comment

Is your minky corded or cordless, and is it steaming ok?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

DPF Deep Clean - DPF Cleaning in Scotland and UK - http://www.dpfdeepclean.co.uk/

Or as suggested take it of and drill some holes through the centre.

Or visit local scrap yard and see what's about re a second hand one.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Greens Ironing Service in Comrie, Crieff PH6 2EF - Company Profile, Phone Number, Address, Postcode, Map and more

Comment

• Your mean [emoji1787]

Comment

• I'm guessing you stuck your tuning box back on

Comment

• Seeee there we go my post #7-

Ref your DPF woe
                          Can you get live data readouts on your scan tool ?
                          Because I'm a nosey bugger .
                          I'm interested in the actual pressure the sensor is reading .
                          You should get a drop across the DPF
                          Also another is the DPF wiring on the differential pressure sensor
                          Should have a reference voltage of 5 volts
                          Ground

And signal wire 0-5 to 5 volts with the voltage going up and down as you increase and decrease throttle response !
                          10-4 breaker breaker Jakxta has a problem do you copy ?
                          In your first post the fault code relates to differential pressure sensor
                          I suppose I'll just talk to my self
                          Anyone seen my camel?

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            Seeee there we go my post #7-

Ref your DPF woe
                            Can you get live data readouts on your scan tool ?
                            Because I'm a nosey bugger .
                            I'm interested in the actual pressure the sensor is reading .
                            You should get a drop across the DPF
                            Also another is the DPF wiring on the differential pressure sensor
                            Should have a reference voltage of 5 volts
                            Ground

And signal wire 0-5 to 5 volts with the voltage going up and down as you increase and decrease throttle response !
                            10-4 breaker breaker Jakxta has a problem do you copy ?
                            In your first post the fault code relates to differential pressure sensor
                            I suppose I'll just talk to my self
                            Anyone seen my camel?
                            Sorry been on a really slow drive home, I don't know just now. Chip has remained off since I last got the dpf cleared. Car was running great, feel like getting rid now, it's just causing stress
                            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Must be something more sinister then if you've not had your tuning box fitted.
                              I'm around Monday if that helps mate

Comment

Working...
                              X