This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Bloody sure it's not the best pattern ....your gonny get flashed by the fekkin starship enterprise by the looks of it
    I was just being polite about it but yeah its s***

Comment

Originally posted by Kezo1995 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6547[/ATTACH]
      Not the best wall I know but I’m not convinced with the pattern so I think I’ll invest in the set you’ve got
      Bit hard to make out on that wall but it looks like that might be ok. I can see the line and kick up to the left.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It depends on the led.
        The cheapos are absolutely crap in the dark.

Comment

Go a bit closer to the wall.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Bit hard to make out on that wall but it looks like that might be ok. I can see the line and kick up to the left.
            I see what you mean but either the passenger side is really low or driver side is really high, in all honesty I think there made for driving on the right

Comment

Go a bit closer to the wall.
              I couldn’t there’s a big kerb there

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D579A81-C017-41C4-BF8D-EB4B00839931.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	247576

They seem a lot brighter than my halogens anyway
                Last edited by marko301; 05-07-2020, 09:26 PM. Reason: Rotate photo

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  It depends on the led.
                  The cheapos are absolutely crap in the dark.
                  Yeah especially in projectors because they hold so much light back. Reflectors don't look as good as projectors but they throw a hell of a lot more light out onto the road.

Comment

marko301 how did you manage to rotate the picture?

Comment

I see what you mean but either the passenger side is really low or driver side is really high, in all honesty I think there made for driving on the right
                      When you're closer you see the two kick ups but the further away you get, the kick up focuses to become one. You may be only seeing one because you're far away. The bulbs aren't left or right hand. The kick up is produced by a metal sheath that surrounds the bulbs in your headlight.

Comment

marko301 how did you manage to rotate the picture?
                        Edit, Save and rotate.....

Comment

@marko301 how did you manage to rotate the picture?
                          Magic!

I download the pic onto my pc or phone, rotate it then re upload it.

Comment

Magic!

I download the pic onto my pc or phone, rotate it then re upload it.
                            I was trying that on my phone earlier but it still uploaded the same and then other times it’s fine , on the leds though I think I’m gonna order the set you listed on payday and put the other 2 into the high beam.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	444D05F1-DB2A-4A16-9F4A-CBD0331826EB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	247586
                              Better picture of the beam pattern

Comment

Yeah it doesn't look right....Here's a pic of mine against a brick wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X