Do you buy GAP insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you buy GAP insurance

Just a random thought. Looking at a new golf for the Mrs and we normally get the gap insurance on new cars. Anyone any thoughts or even better experience with using gap insurance?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I took out GAP but got it from a third party rather than the dealer - so much cheaper and covers the same thing.

Comment

I had return to invoice gap insurance with ALA and had no problems whatsoever with the payout when I had to claim for writing off my previous Insignia. Recommended by Honest John. Sign up on their website and you'll get 5% off or sign up to quidco and get 10% cashback

Use ALA73 for 10% off! Get 3 year car GAP Insurance with ALA's Best Price Guarantee. Recommended by Autocar, Honest John, Piston Heads and Whatcar?
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Cheers guys. I'll have a look

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          I had return to invoice gap insurance with ALA and had no problems whatsoever with the payout when I had to claim for writing off my previous Insignia. Recommended by Honest John. Sign up on their website and you'll get 5% off or sign up to quidco and get 10% cashback

https://www.ala.co.uk/
          Think the dealers is the same price as that

Comment

Working...
          X