Estate roof bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estate roof bars

Hi , Please can someone tell me if roof bars from a 2017 estate will fit my 2013 estate ?

Originally posted by Paulsy View Post
    Hi , Please can someone tell me if roof bars from a 2017 estate will fit my 2013 estate ?
    From the new shape GS or 2017 insignia A?

The 2017 GS ones won't but the 2017 A will.

Comment

I have seen some on eBay and they come off a new shape estate , I will keep looking , only need them to move some wood so don’t want to pay for new ones as they are quite expensive, thanks for the info .

Comment

I have the Genuine Vauxhall Aero-bars that I bought for my 2011 Sports Tourer and they also fit my 2018 Sports Tourer.
        I can't comment on other brands.
        2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Hi Sniper68 , That’s interesting to know , I have made an offer on some bars on EBay and the lady said I could see if they fit before I buy them as they came off her husbands 2018 estate car, fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulsy View Post
            Hi Sniper68 , That’s interesting to know , I have made an offer on some bars on EBay and the lady said I could see if they fit before I buy them as they came off her husbands 2018 estate car, fingers crossed!
            If they are the Genuine Vauxhall bars one(the rear RR) is shorter than the other as the roof on the A Sportstourer curved inwards.The black ends/feet slide in/out.You may need to lift the top channel rubber to slide them inwards and then cut it down if they have been fitted to a B tourer.
            They will be marked FF and RR on the underside of the bars.
            Last edited by Sniper68; 30-08-2021, 02:40 PM.
            2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Update on roof bars , I have purchased roof bars from flea bay from 2017 insignia estate and they fit perfectly on my 2013 estate, happy days !

Comment

Working...
              X