No announcement yet.

Detailing tips and products used.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ that's some dedication and a hell of allot of work... Well done but one question???
    sigpic

Comment

question??

Comment

Was going to say where are the PICS!!!! But just noticed one has appeared... Lol. Sure that wasn't there before
        sigpic

Comment

no i did add it , i popped it on fb and friends asking stuff then popped it on here as soon as i could

Comment

Russ, you are as bad as me. I've applied over 15-20 layers of wax/sealant/QD Wax over the past 4 months of so! Everytime I wash it I add another coat! OCD big time. Every day I give mines QD wipe down to get the dust off and add a little more protection.

Comment

Were a pair together Scotty

When i was at the Hull Motorshow a few weeks back, there was a detailing stand and saw them adding this stuff to there cars, had to buy a bottle not had chance to add it yet, if i get chance on friday afternoon its going on they say it gives the car a silky feel when you run your hand along it i said mines already like that but what the hell i bought some :

http://www.inspired-...9-qds-lite.html

Comment

That's very like the Simoniz QD Wax that I use. Leaves the car glossy and glass smooth. Let us know how it goes. Also have a look at Adams QD. It gets superb reviews.,

Comment

Oh god I'm going to be homeless if I keep coming on this site and spending more and more money
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL pondy
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just told the Mrs what I want for Xmas!! DA polisher and kit. Think the one I saw with the meguirs 105 and 205 (i think) and pads was 149.99
                      sigpic

Comment

Decent deal. The DAS Pro 6 will be cheaper then you can get your choice of pads and polishes, waxes. Just remember you'll need liquid waxes if you are applying with your new DA. Why do you think I started buying cheaper stuff? Wife caught on to the amount I was buying. But some of the stuff I am loving.

Comment

Lol... Think this is the one and think I read somewhere on here a discount code. http://www.cleanyour.../prod_1453.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha. Quality... Can just imagine you up on the roof polishing away
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you just see random dirty vehicles and start cleaning them
                              sigpic

Comment

Rich you are fecking nuts! Best black car results, apart from my siggy was my mates Freelander and wife's mini.

Wife's mini!

Comment

Working...
                                X