Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia B 2017 Issue

Hi all
    I have an issue with one of my insignia's its a 2017 20dth engine estate .

It had a intermittent fault sent it into limp mode if i turned off the car left it for a few hours it would start then and fine .
    This then became more and more of an issue until it finally stayed in limp mode.
    I bought a copy of vox com and the codes stated high voltage accelerator pedal sensor 2 .
    I have replaced the pedal with a new one still says the same code . I had 2 electricians look at the cables from the pedal to the ecu and all tested out well .
    I was advised to replace the ECU so i had the ECU cloned and the car is the same with the same code . I was then told to replace the Throttle Body so I did still the same issue .
    the code is:
    P2128-00 ACCELERATOR PEDAL POSITION (APP) SENSOR 2 HIGH VOLTAGE

Any help would be very much appreciated as i am totally lost with it .
    Cheers Mike

Post moved to correct sub forum.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

There's 2 sensors on that line ,TPS = Throttle position sensor .and there's a PPS = Pedal position sensor.
      your code is the PPS sensor,not the accelerator pedal assembly.
      did thease electricians do test between the TPS ,PPS and the ECM ? Or just direct to the ecm ?
      Did they do a test between the PPS ,TPS ,ECM and the throttle actuator module which lives on the side of the throttle body.considering that this is a drive by wire system .
      have you had a look at live data to see what each module is giving as values at certain throttle positions?

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
      X