window tint help/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window tint help/ideas

I would imagine it wouldn't be easy,prep work to clean glass and tons of patience
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Also could you recommend anyone around the notts area?

Thanks

Comment

AfroSamurai, on 04 August 2014 - 01:04 AM, said:

I got mine done at custom automotive in ripley ?140 from the b pillar back medium smoke did a good job and didn't take him long drop me a pm if you want his number

Comment

Thanks for that mate, think I've heard of them

Comment

Thanks for that mate, think I've heard of them

Comment

I paid ?145 for all windows. Limo from the B Pillar back & just a very light tint on the front. Look the part & comes with a lifetime guarantee for as long as I own the car.

Comment

ImageMatt, on 08 August 2014 - 01:12 AM, said:
              light tint will be illegal, front window out the factory are on the limit anyway, did he test it with a VLT meter, Oh if it is illegal your insurance is void

Yes it was tested & yes it let's enough light in to be legal. There is pictures on the forum of them, you wouldn't know they had been done.

Comment

ImageMatt, on 08 August 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:
                Cool. Just trying to educate and not have a dig

He explained the law before he did it. He was certainly clued up to what is allowed and what isn't. He doesn't give you the option to go dark on the front. He might lose clients by this but his opinion is he would rather be 100% legal than risk his reputation on doing illegal mods.

Comment

ImageMatt, on 08 August 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:
                  Cool. Who done it?, know a few up that wat

It was Prestige Window tints in Clydebank that I went too. Very good, friendly place

Comment

Yeah he is, takes his time and makes sure they are perfect. Even goes right to the edge of the window unlike some fitters that leave a 1mm gap at the top of them.

Comment

They are on this forum, I can't remember what thread so the picture is below. Full Limo tint rear & 30% tint (including factory tint) front.

Comment

Working...
                      X