VXR Tail Pipes on a Insignia SRI ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Tail Pipes on a Insignia SRI ?

Personally I'd go for it. Looks very good.

Looks very good Man

Looks very aggressive

Comment

Mista_X, on 26 September 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:
      Tony Banks in Leeds is going to do this next Wednesday for me. It's going to cost me ?454.80 with a 10 year warranty.
      is there backboxes on both sides or straight through pipes?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Not bad price mate
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

And it's a yes from me,

Could be just me,but a smoker on each side,makes the car.
          sigpic

Comment

Have to agree. That's one of the reasons I loved my 2.2 direct SRi Vectra.

Comment

Mista_X, on 29 September 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:
              All excited for Wednesday ! Now I'm a bit worried about whats it going to sound like My siggy is 2.0 CDTi Sri Diesel !
              will be no different mate,mine sounds the same

Comment

No change mate,or very little anyway.maybe different at 3500rpm but I can't hear it, its a diesel at the end of the day. Did mine for looks only

Comment

Hi Guys

That is very impressive. But I once asked by adding twin exhaust - does it increase BHP, Mileage and torque . Not verys ure but someone replied that is not the case.

The aboove statement just contradicts that. Is the above statement true or someone is being taken for a ride!!!

Please confirm since I am very confused. God??bless.

Comment

By the Mista X. That car will look very nice with the twin exhaust as in the picture above.

Very happy for your. God Bless.

Comment

Mista X - is that true then it will increase BHP, milage and torque when you put twin exhaust on siggy?

If that is the case, I shall save up to get it done too. God Bless

Comment

Can't wait - Really want to see them and please let me know and lots of pictures too.

God Bless.

Comment

Nice,quads,

Love em!
                          sigpic

Comment

Now then,you've got the pipes from a merc,wonder if the 6.3 engine will follow!
                            sigpic

Comment

My god Mista-X

That looks absolutely Hadcore- wow amazing or what.

Briliant - I am very happy for you.

Yeah please can you up load avideo of how it sounds?

God bless

Comment

Working...
                              X