Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post

...and a very valid one at that too.
    Im going to try and see if I can get the local one cheaper, as my back bumper is clean so would rather use just the skirt and try to recoup some funds from the sale of the left over bumper, or otherwise scrap it and I wont have lost much.
    Deffo dont want to shell out for the paint of a whole bumper, as the whol exercise is just financial unviable for me then.
    there's one on ebay....complete bumper in white - diffuser is missing but this only takes 10 minutes to swap over.
    the white one is in Dudley and £135

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

there's one on ebay....complete bumper in white - diffuser is missing but this only takes 10 minutes to swap over.
        the white one is in Dudley and £135
        Thats the one im looking at

Comment

Thats the one im looking at
          the one on another galaxy............more expensive???

Comment

the one on another galaxy............more expensive???
            Yes'ish, but its in colour and comes with all the gubbins, but its just going to be a pain trying to get it couriered.
            Looking for a courier now.

If this white one was aorund £60-£70 I would have it and just scrap the rest of it.

Comment

So so gutted this morning, just had a call about them skirts, only to be advised that they are no good. As they have been sat with other parts around/on top of them, they have both bowed in the centre and have split on the whole of the udnerside! So they will be going into the bin.

Back to the drawing board.

I was actually quite ready to spend the money and managed to talk him down to £200 for the pair, expensive but the bonus was they were in colour.

Comment

If hes putting in the bin,get them for free,and repair them....i repaired one for someone last year before it went to paint shop...bit fibreglassing,and sanding...was brand new when painted
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  If hes putting in the bin,get them for free,and repair them....i repaired one for someone last year before it went to paint shop...bit fibreglassing,and sanding...was brand new when painted
                  Tried that, even made a lower offer, but he goes they are both split along the underside and also a tear up each side. Apparently something heavy has been placed directly on top and the the pallet gave way above.

Comment

Gents, can these be repaired? ??

Thanks.

​​​​​​. Click image for larger version

Name:	316871.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	285780
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	316873.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	285781Click image for larger version

Name:	316869.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	285782

Comment

Yep....very easily.

Comment

as above,fibreglass kit,,,bit sanding,then paint,,,,be right as rain,,,,seen worse than that come back from the dead
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers guys, what's should I expect to pay?

I've also found a back bumper with a skirt on it, it's also red but will need paint so will just strip the skirt off.

What do you guys think for both skirts and back bumper?

Thanks.

Comment

If the bumper is good take that and the skirts to a professional and get a decent job.

​​​​​​My laddie paid £80 to get my skirt repaired and painted after he cracked it with his 2 poster ramp.

So for the repair of the skirts, painting and painting bumper, you could be looking around £400, maybe a bit more.

But worth it.

If you get a crap job, then they'll show out when fitted on the car.

Comment

If the bumper is good take that and the skirts to a professional and get a decent job.

​​​​​​My laddie paid £80 to get my skirt repaired and painted after he cracked it with his 2 poster ramp.

So for the repair of the skirts, painting and painting bumper, you could be looking around £400, maybe a bit more.

But worth it.

If you get a crap job, then they'll show out when fitted on the car.
                              How much should I pay for the skirts and bumper do you think ??

Comment

How much should I pay for the skirts and bumper do you think ??
                                Read it again

Comment

Working...
                                X