No announcement yet.

Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some problem with the Navigation Button.
    I tested many Navigation Software but the Button worked only with Google Maps
    I uninstalled it and now i can choose in the Selector the other Programs but when i press the Button it's only "no Navigation found"...

Maybe i do a Factory Rest because i installed and tested many things.
    But how to do?
    At the App for Factory Reset i have to enter a code...

Comment

• Originally posted by BelcroSport View Post
      Evolution

Hello, I have registered in this fantastic forum because I found that you have managed to operate the Infinity sound system. I have to say that I thank you very much for your contributions because I have not obtained this information anywhere on the Internet.

Sorry, but I have to use the google translator because my English level is low.

I have an Opel Insignia OPC of the year 2010 with navi DVD800 and Infinity sound system and I want to install the Ownice 10.4 "device.
      https://es.aliexpress.com/item/10-4-...841066246.html

I have understood that it is necessary to feed the pin number 43 of the connector with 12v. I would like you to tell me that you have to modify the adapter exactly so that the amplifier works if I am wrong.

Is the speaker output the one that transports the sound to the amplifier or should it be done through the RCA output?

I thank you in advance for your work.
      Hey BelcroSport

Yes, normaly you are right but only if you buy the same Device like we bought.

But you want the Ownice and with this Device it will work out of the Box with the Infinity.
      You don't have to modify anything

I wrote with another User "tomjohn" who has problems with Infinity too and i asked what he have done.
      He answered me, that he sold the other one and bought the Ownice - with the Ownice everything works (i think they connected Pin 43 in the right way).

You know that there is a official Ownice Store in Spain?
      I asked them if i can buy the C600 from them because its not listed on the Homepage but they say they make some final Tests with this new Unit and they await it in September at the Spain Store

Maybe it's better for you with Tax and customs.
      I would like to buy the Ownice too but in Germany you have to pay a lot of Tax and the Ownice costs a lot...

And now something offtopic...
      Hope i could help you and because you are from Spain, maybe you can help me
      Normaly i would go this weekend to Barcelona to a Festival but unfortunately i can not go, so i have to sell my Ticket
      It is for "Be Prog my Friend" and the normal Price would be 130€ - i would sell it for 85€
      It is a Ticket to Print, so no problem with sending
      Maybe you know someone who want to go or listen Progressive Metal or you can share it.
      At the Facebook Page they delete if someone want to sell a Ticket
      Would be great before all the Money is gone.

Comment

Evolution

Hello, I have registered in this fantastic forum because I found that you have managed to operate the Infinity sound system. I have to say that I thank you very much for your contributions because I have not obtained this information anywhere on the Internet.

Sorry, but I have to use the google translator because my English level is low.

I have an Opel Insignia OPC of the year 2010 with navi DVD800 and Infinity sound system and I want to install the Ownice 10.4 "device.
        https://es.aliexpress.com/item/10-4-...841066246.html

I have understood that it is necessary to feed the pin number 43 of the connector with 12v. I would like you to tell me that you have to modify the adapter exactly so that the amplifier works if I am wrong.

Is the speaker output the one that transports the sound to the amplifier or should it be done through the RCA output?

I thank you in advance for your work.
        as evolution already mentioned, ownice works out of the box and infiti works without started engine. noise problem is here too, but not such loud as on his video.i could reduce it only by playing with sound eq, reducing highs and middles. can u check it EVOLUTION?

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Fuse no6 behind glovebox on ours (Righthand drive) is the cigar fuse so we usually tap in to that for switch live. We use a piggyback fuse holder like this

I can't locate a ignition live from the boot fusebox but maybe you can with your multimeter.

The noise is normal, i have it on mine, can only be heard when there is a sound signal and on muted. Another member was saying could get one of these but he has not reported back if it had worked elik745i
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-4CHAN...R/332594817705
          goos job, let us know if it help. just want to add, that if ownice is muted, no noise is hearable

Comment

• Originally posted by tomjohn View Post
            goos job, let us know if it help. just want to add, that if ownice is muted, no noise is hearable
            This one?

Comment

• yes, no noise when muted

Comment

yes, no noise when muted
                Can you upload a video of it working, interface etc, want to see the difference between ours. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                  Hey BelcroSport

Yes, normaly you are right but only if you buy the same Device like we bought.

But you want the Ownice and with this Device it will work out of the Box with the Infinity.
                  You don't have to modify anything

I wrote with another User "tomjohn" who has problems with Infinity too and i asked what he have done.
                  He answered me, that he sold the other one and bought the Ownice - with the Ownice everything works (i think they connected Pin 43 in the right way).

You know that there is a official Ownice Store in Spain?
                  I asked them if i can buy the C600 from them because its not listed on the Homepage but they say they make some final Tests with this new Unit and they await it in September at the Spain Store

Maybe it's better for you with Tax and customs.
                  I would like to buy the Ownice too but in Germany you have to pay a lot of Tax and the Ownice costs a lot...

And now something offtopic...
                  Hope i could help you and because you are from Spain, maybe you can help me
                  Normaly i would go this weekend to Barcelona to a Festival but unfortunately i can not go, so i have to sell my Ticket
                  It is for "Be Prog my Friend" and the normal Price would be 130€ - i would sell it for 85€
                  It is a Ticket to Print, so no problem with sending
                  Maybe you know someone who want to go or listen Progressive Metal or you can share it.
                  At the Facebook Page they delete if someone want to sell a Ticket
                  Would be great before all the Money is gone.
                  http://www.beprogmyfriend.com/

Hello!
                  I am very happy that the Iss works so simply!

I knew that there is Ownice store in Spain and after calling, they commented that until September approximately they would not have the C600 because it is in the testing phase. Then I spoke with the official store Ownice in Aliexpress and paying $ 30 they offer a two-year warranty and support in the Spanish technical service, so I bought it on Aliexpress. It cost me 476 €.

Of course! I will try to help you sell the ticket. The bad thing is that I live in Jaen and I am quite far from Barcelona, ​​but I am going to try it!

How do I get in touch with you if I get it?

Again, thank you very much!

Comment

as evolution already mentioned, ownice works out of the box and infiti works without started engine. noise problem is here too, but not such loud as on his video.i could reduce it only by playing with sound eq, reducing highs and middles. can u check it EVOLUTION?
                    Thank you very much!

Comment

• BelcroSport
                      I sent you a private Message

Comment

I have some problem with the Navigation Button.
                        I tested many Navigation Software but the Button worked only with Google Maps
                        I uninstalled it and now i can choose in the Selector the other Programs but when i press the Button it's only "no Navigation found"...

Maybe i do a Factory Rest because i installed and tested many things.
                        But how to do?
                        At the App for Factory Reset i have to enter a code...
                        The code is 888888

Comment

I knew that there is Ownice store in Spain and after calling, they commented that until September approximately they would not have the C600 because it is in the testing phase.
                          If that is in the testing stage why is it available to buy from aliexpress it does not make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Can you upload a video of it working, interface etc, want to see the difference between ours. Thanks
                            Oki, no problem, i can do that, just one example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJyfprSBdw I send it to chinese seller because of morse noise. It is there only when can is in garage and it tries to get GPS/Mobile signal, After car is started, it is without problem and it does not appear at all during ride so. It is not problem, but u can here noise there too, where I increased treble. But I still did not play with hidden system settings to mute other sources of sound, like aux or external mic, which could cause the noise. But fortunately is it not noticeable during ride.

Comment

With the Noise it's crazy...
                              When you have Volume at Zero and change from Radio to Music it's completely silent.
                              When you turn on the Volume to 1 the Noise is there - doesn't matter what you try and it's not getting louder, when you give more Volume
                              But when i stay at Music and go down to Volume Zero, the Noise as there.
                              I think, when you switch the Source at Volume Zero, the Amp is "off" and silent.

And then i realized yesterday that i overread or not realized what you wrote me in your first Mail
                              "In your system, there is special wire for amp, but i would say, that it does not give enough power, therefore ampliefier does not work."

When i later was sure that it's Pin 43 and have problems with the remote Power to the Amp i thought that maybe there is not enough power.
                              Measured it and realized that the Voltage is going down to 6V (like you mentioned) and then i got the 12V from the Ashtray.

Since then it worked perfect - not necessary to start the engine.

Comment

BelcroSport
                                I sent you a private Message
                                Answered!

Comment

Working...
                                X