Plug and play for for front and rear indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug and play for for front and rear indicators

I've got sweeping side repeaters for my car (and they're simple plug and play, none of that tricky wiring). Is there anything similar I could use for the front and rear indicators? I have asked some automotive lighting companies to see if they can retrofit said sweeping indicators for the front and rear and I've either had no response, or they simply can't do it.

I have a '64 plate Insignia Design NAV if that helps.

Sorry to be thick, what are sweeping ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
      Sorry to be thick, what are sweeping ?
      Like the Audi lights flashing in a row.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Like this

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Like this

Oooooh !! They are cool.

OK, im intrigured, how is all this done. I want too

Comment

Oooooh !! They are cool.

OK, im intrigured, how is all this done. I want too

Get them off eBay and straight swap for your existing indicator. They're sealed with a wire coming out that plugs into the bulb holder then just push the unit into place.

You want insignia A ones though. My vid is Insignia B though I don't have them in any more. I took them off because nothing else sweeps so for me I didn't feel they matched.

Comment

Get them off eBay and straight swap for your existing indicator. They're sealed with a wire coming out that plugs into the bulb holder then just push the unit into place.

You want insignia A ones though. My vid is Insignia B though I don't have them in any more. I took them off because nothing else sweeps so for me I didn't feel they matched.
              I assume these are the ones?

Comment

I assume these are the ones?
                IMO they look tacky.
                if they had fronts and rears and the side ones were a bit bigger, then maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

IMO they look tacky.
                  if they had fronts and rears and the side ones were a bit bigger, then maybe.
                  Yeh, I know what you mean, also im not overley keen on the blacked out look. Slightly smokey, yes, but not black.

Comment

Yeh, I know what you mean, also im not overley keen on the blacked out look. Slightly smokey, yes, but not black.
                    Be ok on a black car....but that's it.

Comment

Like this

Essentially that, I've already got the side repeaters, just wondering if there's anything similar like that for the front and rears

Comment

Originally posted by xJoeeeFTW View Post

Essentially that, I've already got the side repeaters, just wondering if there's anything similar like that for the front and rears
                        As far as we know, even Ali Express don't have front or back sequential indicators..

If they were available then they would have them first.

Comment

I've got these from Germany:

Last edited by Howy; 21-10-2020, 07:32 PM. Reason: link
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I like them

Comment

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
                              Check YouTube for a poster called FlyRyde he does this sort of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X