Front Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Fog lights

No Front fog lights as standard on 2016 insignia 2.0 diesel?
    Only back one on mine button here
    seems a bit strange does it not
    Click image for larger version  Name:	680448C3-F49F-4F9C-9810-24BC22280DCC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	338535

Model dependant bud

Comment

Some design and techline models don't have them

Comment

From the looks of it they can be retrofitted. Seen kits on Ali express for like 40.

Comment

I'll tell you this, down here people use there front fig lights as some kind of driving light .
          now my car us by no means a poverty line car, but it doesn't have front fog lights ,and I don't think in my lifetime I've found the need to use front fogs ( if any of the cars I've owned have had them ).
          Its one of those options which I don't think is required.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Insignia vxr didn't have them.either

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              I'll tell you this, down here people use there front fig lights as some kind of driving light .
              now my car us by no means a poverty line car, but it doesn't have front fog lights ,and I don't think in my lifetime I've found the need to use front fogs ( if any of the cars I've owned have had them ).
              Its one of those options which I don't think is required.
              Agreed there just one of those things to have.

Never been in a situ where Ive felt that they have saved me or provided more vision over the AFLs. Have considered stripping them up and wiring in a led projector but that is very much I can and not actually required.

Comment

Working...
              X