Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlamps

Hi,
    can any anyone suggest some after market headlamp units? Alternatively some drl drivers?
    thanks

You may have struggle with having factory fit AFL,but Imay be wrong.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

It's looking like being a struggle at the minute. Not a lot on ebay regarding used units. I don't mind splitting the unit and replacing the driver but I can't find any of those either.
      Would a headlamp from a later model fit? Lots on ebay to 2013 on?
      cheers

Comment

Do you have ones like mine?
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Why not check ebay for ones thats breaking insignias.

You could be lucky and get them cheap.

Comment

Not sure if they're the same as yours mne are 13226793. Xenon, afl and led dlr.
            checked e Bay no joy yet, but I'll keep plugging away.
            If new is the only option I'll be scrapping it rather than spending £800 plus.
            Cheers

Comment

2011 are preface
              2013 onwards are sometimes regarded as facelift..so later ones won't fit.

Can you post a pic of your own lights then we can see if they are AFL or standard halogens.

Comment

They are definitely AFL. I've got the standard halogens in my other insignia estate. Out of interest can the AFL units be replaced with halogen units? The plugs are the same, would the body control unit just Need a reconfigure?
                cheers

Comment

I found the same when i had a ballast fail due to moisture.
                  thought i would pick up a cheap second hand one but they are not cheap, i guess as rare.

shame as not long scraped one (mileage, oil pump etc), could have swapped out the light.

if you dont mind splitting the light, why not do it to both side and cobble in a new driver or even new leds, just something to keep it going.

Comment

I have noticed them on Ali express for around 370. Il link below however for that they must be after market

Also would it be worth swapping the ballast to see if they work?

There installed on the outside if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                    X