Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellilux low beam failure

Hello everyone,

I'm having issues with my Intellilux headlights. When I turn them on, the left low beam is not working (and I'm getting an error message: left low beam failure). The high beam is working fine, and other lights as well.

I thought it might be a fuse, but there's an issue. According to the manual, it should be fuse 59, but I don't have a fuse in this slot! I also tried switching 69 and 70 but without any results. Did anyone have issues like this before? Any help or advice, please?

Tried swapping bulbs ?

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I would normally do that, but I believe there are no bulbs in the matrix lights?

Comment

In that case it could be one of the control modules he as gone south.

Sent from my Nokia G42 5G using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by kombat View Post
          Hello everyone,

I'm having issues with my Intellilux headlights. When I turn them on, the left low beam is not working (and I'm getting an error message: left low beam failure). The high beam is working fine, and other lights as well.

I thought it might be a fuse, but there's an issue. According to the manual, it should be fuse 59, but I don't have a fuse in this slot! I also tried switching 69 and 70 but without any results. Did anyone have issues like this before? Any help or advice, please?

kombat Hey dude, I have the Intellilux lights (love them!)

I'm no expert or mechanic, but maybe try a fuse in there first before anything else?

I've taken a photo of my fuse box (shown below) and have a fuse in slot 59 and have no issues with the lights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fuse box 1.png
Views:	106
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	366307

Name:	fuse box 2.png
Views:	67
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	366308

Your photo wasn't oriented the same way as the schematic, but I've spun it around so you can compare​

Name:	fuse spin.png
Views:	68
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	366309

Comment

My personal gripe and thinking is
            1) he came on here asking for help I gave him the wisdom of my limited knowledge on thease **** lights and that was 4 days ago .and since then absolutely nothing not even a message to say he has either located the problem or not .or knowing some people he has taken the fateful leap and joined the know it all face tan community,and has disappeared up his own fuse box .
            2) was there supposed to be a fuse there because in the picture of his fuse box position 59 looks like there's no terminals for the fuse to go into .
            but if there is ,who has knicked the fuse ? Is there a phamtom fuse knicker in London?

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hit an run.
              Only interested in getting a fix.....and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
              X