Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    That's absolutely not true.
    I have no issues with anyone, no matter what nationality, race, colour or creed.

It's the mindless ignorant few who give us a bad name.....and it's the same in every country.
    Scotland isn't a country! But then neither is England... We're all from the UK - apart from people living elsewhere, of course

Best if we forget English/Scottish rivalry and concentrate on discriminating against people from Manchester like they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      I'm also English and have been living in Scotland for 8 years, the only people who have had a problem with me being English aren't worth knowing, and are no different from the idiots I've met in England
      Did you not say in an earlier post you were Irish?

Comment

Did you not say in an earlier post you were Irish?
        I am half and half, but spent most of my life in England, and have an English accent. The Irish would call me English, and so do the Scottish haha
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I am half and half, but spent most of my life in England, and have an English accent. The Irish would call me English, and so do the Scottish haha
          Make up.yer bloody mind.

Your either a thoroughbred or a mongrel.....you canny be both

Comment

Thoroughbred is the only way to be [emoji16][emoji6][emoji106]

Comment

Make up.yer bloody mind.

Your either a thoroughbred or a mongrel.....you canny be both
              To be fair in the post you are referring to I said I was English/Irish
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

To be fair in the post you are referring to I said I was English/Irish
                A Heinz 57

Comment

A Heinz 57
                  Good old Heinz

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                    do you want any tea with that milk?!!! eeeeeeeeeeee
                    Beggars canny be choosers .
                    My daughter made it.
                    Now it's not often she does make it, but when she does, I drink it coz if I complained, that would be the last cup I'd get

Comment

This is mine....and it's still a bit more than I usually take.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200213_164035471.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	244658

Comment

This is mine....and it's still a bit more than I usually take.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3768[/ATTACH]
                        Can't stand tea, coffee all the way, teas for the English anyway... Haha

Comment

Beg pardon?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Beg pardon?
                            Which bit did you have trouble hearing?

Comment

Tell us....wit the feck are you.
                              Your Irish.....then your English.....now your saying you don't drink tea....coz it's for the English.

Are your sure you no ITEN registered under another name???

Coz he was every bit as confused as you are.
                              Last edited by RBH; 13-02-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Tell.....wit the feck are you.
                                Your Irish.....then your English.....now your saying you don't drink tea....coz it's got the English.

Are your sure you no ITEN registered under another name???

Coz he was every bit as confused as you are.
                                Do I have to explain a joke? Rab the first time nationality was brought up I said I was English/Irish, meaning I'm biologically half and half, but I lived in England so sound English, so would be considered English by others. I don't drink tea because my tongue tells my brain it tastes bad, then I made a joke at you implying you are more English than me for liking tea, all in retaliation to being told I don't know what I am, when I've only ever mentioned nationality twice and both times said English first. And if this other guy was so hated by everyone else and got banned I would rather not be compared to him over you not understanding a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X