Caption Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Vx dealer's apprentice collects boxes of parts needed to fix Whippy-Woolley's Insignia.

Sorry...couldn't resist!
    Its going to have to be Marko for this one I think. If I dont laugh about my car I would cry

Over to you buddy?

Comment

• Good you can laugh about it.....and it's running fine again which is the main.

Right.... I'll pick a winner on Tuesday night.....here you go!

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Sturgeon shows off Scotland's main defence if she ever wins a referendum!
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

• edited
          Aaaaaaaaachooooo...........ooooops
          Last edited by conno57; 16-09-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I need some balls... oh wait....

Haha tell me about it Marko! Proper fancy a new car though but I just don't know what

Comment

• As everybody thought the rumours about Sturgeon was true, she does have a set....
              Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

• Scotland's answer to Theresa May over Brexit

Comment

• After years of trying the lady in blue finally got her her face on telly......

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                    Sturgeon shows off Scotland's main defence if she ever wins a referendum!
                    Another good one from Minuteman......I'm still having a chuckle over the Lidl delivery one.

Over to you!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• [QUOTE=marko301;243106]Another good one from Minuteman......I'm still having a chuckle over the Lidl delivery one.

Cheers Marko301! Try this one, I will pick the winner on Friday night

sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

• I haven't thought of one yet but that isn't Scotty having his op is it?

Comment

• spinal surgery

Comment

• I cant be arsed anymore. Do something so I can go home

Comment

• Builders always looking for short cuts

Comment

• National minimum wage is sometimes never enough.
                                I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Working...
                                X