• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
    hi mate

sorry only seeing your post now

lovely guitar! is it a special?

I would love a strat - currently have a lend of a malmsteen signature strat with the scalloped frets - fantastic instrument

An amp is first on my agenda, only started playing again recently and sold my half-stack a few years back
    No worries.

It’s a Les Paul Faded, came in two colours. This one and Worn Cherry Red - Wasn’t too keen on the red one though. They were on the cheaper end of the tier for Gibsons, but as you can imagine, still not particularly cheap.

I’ve got a few strat copies, one I play nearly all of the time. Bright yellow...looks very 80s! I’ve done a lot of tlc to it and I think it plays beautifully.

I’ve never played a scalloped neck, what is it like? I should get to a store and try one!

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Nothing passes your perverted mind .
      I am/have neither......I'm female [emoji1787]

Comment

That's you Matt Lazy sod. Capital L

I use to lift some weights and be on the resistance machine. The only thing is i have really fast metabolism and find it hard to bulk up and then if i don't train for a week or 2 due to illness or holiday, i feel so weak again and have to start over again. And that said i have not been to the gym for over 3 years .

I set up my own gym at home 1 day
        Pro head on......

Up the calories, max the protein and just train, you will feel weak if you skip a bit but muscle 'memory' will come into play

Comment

• Originally posted by RunPT View Post
          I am/have neither......I'm female [emoji1787]
          You have to ignore Matt's bad jokes

Comment

[emoji23] Already knew [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I'm in a male dominated environment most of the time......I have like an internal filter, blocks them out then fires out random sarcasm and banter, I have no control over it.....almost cat-like reflex

Comment

• Nice to have a proper female input to the forum, to many big girls blouses in here [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  [emoji23] Already knew [emoji106]
                  Nothing to be proud off Matt otherwise i join you

Comment

Nice to have a proper female input to the forum, to many big girls blouses in here [emoji23]
                    I wouldn't say I'm much use for anything on here, I know nothing about cars, can tell you how to get big shoulders or build quads though

Apart from mines pretty and v fast, that may just be my driving though

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm much use for anything on here, I know nothing about cars
                      Don't feel bad and alone, lots of members like Matt are the same. .

Comment

And there are some that don't even drive an Insignia anymore [emoji23]

Comment

I don't think I'm as bad as Matt.......

Comment

I don't think I'm as bad as Matt.......
                            Bed pardon [emoji23]

Comment

Bed pardon [emoji23]
                              Pardon your bed? I know I'm good and amazing and very Queen-like.....but I ain't that good that I can pardon a bed [emoji848]

Comment

Pardon your bed? I know I'm good and amazing and very Queen-like.....but I ain't that good that I can pardon a bed [emoji848]
                                Typo. Beg pardon
                                Just a saying around here [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X