Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking how is everyone

Hi Everyone

Nice to see that my account still active so just pop in to check how is everyone?

Regards Ade

All good thank you bud... welcome back

Comment

So what's happening with Insignia now days? I can see Vauxhall (PSA) won't bring replacement, for someone who had Cavaliers / couple Vectra's and Insignia bit disappointed, always had a soft spot for them, I tough my days of working on Vauxhall was over until sister in law pulled in with rattling noise in Astra 1.4, just can't get away from it LOL

Comment

I wouldn't change mine if they gave me an electric car free after hearing about all the charging problems. They're on the news picking on combustible engines again this morning though. They're saying what ever category a petrol/diesel engine is, its unacceptable even 6 rating cars are going to find themselves excluded soon unless wee pay the bucks. We're noting more than cash cows for local councils.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          I wouldn't change mine if they gave me an electric car free after hearing about all the charging problems. They're on the news picking on combustible engines again this morning though. They're saying what ever category a petrol/diesel engine is, its unacceptable even 6 rating cars are going to find themselves excluded soon unless wee pay the bucks. We're noting more than cash cows for local councils.
          Oh I tend to stay away from topics regards Electric cars, just not for me and never will be, just surprised there isn't nothing from PSA that replaces the Insignia, oh also before I forget are you still in Hull? If so you are very local to me since last year , not sure if you see this as good or bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post

Oh I tend to stay away from topics regards Electric cars, just not for me and never will be, just surprised there isn't nothing from PSA that replaces the Insignia, oh also before I forget are you still in Hull? If so you are very local to me since last year , not sure if you see this as good or bad thing
            Yeah still in Hull. Why would you move here? It's dead. The council has killed the city centre.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well decision was based on couple of factors, use to live here long time ago, family friends, house prices, lot closer to places we like to visit or spent time at, daughter future uni so will be closer to get to,no is not Hull uni, towns are never good as Internet shopping killed it long time ago, and been honest suits me, I hate general shopping, is not all bad here, most towns and places have good and bad sides, our last one apart from direct train to London had sweet f... All going for it, nowhere to go near by, you wanted go coast was like 3 hour drive, wanted to go lakes ect like 4-5h drive, for us is better, took few months to adjust and still trying to get use to few things but all in all not bad. If it was my decision I would love to live in middle of nowhere but wife don't like that idea.

Comment

Working...
              X