This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post

we've nearly eliminated covid after 2 years..............we've been trying to eliminate that cnut since she joined politics in 1999 and the freak keeps coming back stronger.
    The Welsh First Minister was on regional TV yesterday and I didn't know who he was. Sturgeon is on more than Boris.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	C4AB1250-BBBA-413F-80B1-D27C947ACA93.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	39.5 KB ID:	306041

Comment

Sorry, standard

Comment

Nice picture Gary, is that a car park

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
            Nice picture Gary, is that a car park
            A back road

Comment

Originally posted by garymack2.0 View Post

A back road
              Ignore the fud.......

Comment

I'm a back road lover ....?............................?................ ...........?................... sorry wrong forum!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  I'm a back road lover ....?............................?................ ...........?................... sorry wrong forum!
                  And Lizard is a car park lover.

So looks like both of you are into dogging

Comment

I remember when I was like a dog on heat
                    if we picked up a bit of "scrag" we use to go to a place called the cabbage patch .in our cars
                    Many a time I was caught by the fuzz doing an impression of a Smiley face with my bottom bobbing up and down.
                    we use to measure our conquests by the amount of stiletto heel indentations on the roof lining of our cars .
                    many a baby was conceived there and they became known as the cabbage patch kids !

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      I remember when I was like a dog on heat
                      if we picked up a bit of "scrag" we use to go to a place called the cabbage patch .in our cars
                      Many a time I was caught by the fuzz doing an impression of a Smiley face with my bottom bobbing up and down.
                      we use to measure our conquests by the amount of stiletto heel indentations on the roof lining of our cars .
                      many a baby was conceived there and they became known as the cabbage patch kids !
                      you tart

Comment

It's not as straight forward and simple as you think Rab, there is a science to my thinking. Have a read of this and you'll see that it's not JUST a car park. Many factors make up my reasoning ...

Just finished this book, what a read I tell ya. You'll think differently after chapter 3. I am now suddenly single for some reason ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210716-115645_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	306094

Comment

Apparently it's not a jab that cures politicians, its a little lead pellet fired from some sort of tube with a charge in it, goes into the side of the head Apparently...
                          Yeah, I'd like to give that particular 'cure' to the whole useless bunch of them..............................

Comment

It's not as straight forward and simple as you think Rab, there is a science to my thinking. Have a read of this and you'll see that it's not JUST a car park. Many factors make up my reasoning ...

Just finished this book, what a read I tell ya. You'll think differently after chapter 3. I am now suddenly single for some reason ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210716-115645_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	306094
                            You know something.....I actually believe you would buy that and read it.

Canny be anymore boring than cricket, now can it???

Comment

3-1 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

Comment

Keep the entries coming!
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X