No announcement yet.

My insignia 09 Sri nav 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few new small mods for xmas. Got new h7 bulbs, new chrome door handles. Boot liner and new door sills front and back that say inaignia instead of vauxhall. Oh and I also got myself a present. A vxr grill which I'm collecting later tonight. Going to take a day off in jan and get all my bits done and give the car a good polish and will then post some pics
    sigpic

Comment

Pondy81, on 27 December 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:
      Few new small mods for xmas. Got new h7 bulbs, new chrome door handles. Boot liner and new door sills front and back that say inaignia instead of vauxhall. Oh and I also got myself a present. A vxr grill which I'm collecting later tonight. Going to take a day off in jan and get all my bits done and give the car a good polish and will then post some pics

That sounds a good haul

Comment

Certainly is. Want to get my vxr indicator surrounds also which I will hoowfully get at end of jan with the smoked lense indicators
        sigpic

Comment

Pondy81, on 27 December 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:new door sills front and back that say inaignia

I'd send those back though....................

Comment

Haha. Bloody phone.. Like hoowfully as well!
            sigpic

Comment

Quick clean today!

Last edited by Pondy81; 28-08-2016, 06:04 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Plus i just treated myself again. (If the Mrs finds out she is going to hit the roof )

Just ordered these!

Last edited by Pondy81; 28-08-2016, 06:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Lucky get,these will look class in your car,I want a set but Santa's took all me money.
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah I'm skint also so borrowed my brothers credit card haha
                    sigpic

Comment

Ask if I can lend it too,,,,,
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Haha. He has 0% interest so saves me spending on mine
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh dear well that has put a downer on it... I hope mine are ok as my technical know how is poor and I'm going to struggle to just to fit them let alone to start messing around with stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure some of the guys who have them fitted will keep you on the right track, ,,mmiah, leecreelin etc

Comment

Let's hope so! I have started a new thread In lights as I'm going to find it hard enough to fit them
                              sigpic

Comment

Pondy the kit has transformed the car pal. Did you get the fibreglass one?

Comment

Working...
                                X