No announcement yet.

New mods, new parts, new ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. Yeah might have been me. I've been at both the Holderness road and Sutton Fields stores recently.

I stuck with my 18"s because of the roads around Hull and got them powder coated black.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      No worries. Yeah might have been me. I've been at both the Holderness road and Sutton Fields stores this past week.

I stuck with my 18"s because of the roads around Hull and got them powder coated black.
      Probably haha, yeah fair one! How much did that set you back?

Comment

200 quid but that was cheap because my son's brother in law works at the place. I think about 80 quid was knocked off. It was at Wheel em in on Albert Ave. http://wheelemin.co.uk/
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          200 quid but that was cheap because my son's brother in law works at the place. I think about 80 quid was knocked off. It was at Wheel em in on Albert Ave. http://wheelemin.co.uk/
          Ahh ok mate! Il have a look pal

Comment

Car is looking really nice. Couple of questions for you, what level of tint did you use on the headlights? , that's another on my list for the new year. Plan to do the front lights as well. [emoji106]

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
              Car is looking really nice. Couple of questions for you, what level of tint did you use on the headlights? , that's another on my list for the new year. Plan to do the front lights as well. [emoji106]
              Thanks pal, they told me it's just gloss black film but I'm unsure I didn't ask, it's not not dark to be honest and you can see the lights perfectly fine, yeah I wouldn't mind mine doing to

Comment

Originally posted by Franksy94 View Post
                Thanks pal, they told me it's just gloss black film but I'm unsure I didn't ask, it's not not dark to be honest and you can see the lights perfectly fine, yeah I wouldn't mind mine doing to
                Not sure what grade I will be doing them, also don't want the fronts too dark (legal reasons) . I just realised you've removed the wiper from the back, how hard was that?

Another one that I will be doing over the weekend (hopefully) is debadge the bum!!
                C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
                    Not sure what grade I will be doing them, also don't want the fronts too dark (legal reasons) . I just realised you've removed the wiper from the back, how hard was that?

Another one that I will be doing over the weekend (hopefully) is debadge the bum!!
                    Ahh ok pal, yeah I know mate that's why I have left mine for now, not hard at all mate just undid a bolt and that taped back the motor electrics and then plugged a rubber grommet where the wiper was, yeah I'm going to do the same this weekend

Comment

The babe looks great! Definitely missing a good aftermarket Android tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Irlandos View Post
                        The babe looks great! Definitely missing a good aftermarket Android tho.
                        Thanks pal, I know mate but I'm not to bothered about one to be honest

Comment

hi first of all id like to say that the roof looks great secondly where did you get your LED's from because i want to put some in my white tourer ?? thanks for posting keep up the nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
                            hi first of all id like to say that the roof looks great secondly where did you get your LED's from because i want to put some in my white tourer ?? thanks for posting keep up the nice work
                            this is an old thread mate,,looks like hes moved on,not been online since 2017
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hes just used cheap led strips off ebay and ran them to the footwell lights

10cm / 30cm LED in chosen color 5050 LED strip. Super bright 5050 SMD top LED, high intensity and reliability. LED 5050 SMD. This flexible strip light is perfect for any kind of illumination. Strip Length 10cm.

To run the led strip around the gearstick its best to drill a whole in the corner of where the strip is going in the little recess on the console so you only see the led strip and not the wires then you can feed the cable through the console to the footwell lights i tend to use led rope lights they look better than led strips just a constant glow and not individual leds

heres what i use :

On another note another 940 pounds i spent this weekend on mods .. must be losing the plot

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                On another note another 940 pounds i spent this weekend on mods .. must be losing the plot
                                Cheap weekend fir your mods pal

Comment

Working...
                                X