Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MOT is on saturday 6th (Wish me Luck!). but ive been holding back dont want to add anymore that may get damaged when it goes on the ramps. though they have drive on flat ramps i dont want to take the chance.

Comment

• Good luck with mot.Watch them when putting wheels in brake test rollers!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          MOT is on saturday 6th (Wish me Luck!). but ive been holding back dont want to add anymore that may get damaged when it goes on the ramps. though they have drive on flat ramps i dont want to take the chance.
          How did it go Russ?

Comment

• didnt happen in the end the garage was so full they couldnt get the car on the drive on ramp so they used the normal ramp took 3 mechanics over an hour to get the car on the ramp teasing it slowly lifting it with 4 jacks so they could put wood on those stabaliser things so they could lift the car in all it took 3 hours to do a service by that time the mot mechanic had buggered off home so its booked in now for next saturday .. hoping itl pass

Comment

didnt happen in the end the garage was so full they couldnt get the car on the drive on ramp so they used the normal ramp took 3 mechanics over an hour to get the car on the ramp teasing it slowly lifting it with 4 jacks so they could put wood on those stabaliser things so they could lift the car in all it took 3 hours to do a service by that time the mot mechanic had buggered off home so its booked in now for next saturday .. hoping itl pass
              Oh no 🤦*♂️ effort

Comment

• Passed. Happy now.

Ok so mods are us at home but the weather just isnt playing ball at the moment. lounge and office is starting to look like a car audio store. Keep getting moaned at but what can i do .

The music system is getting a major overhaul. The Pioneer Champion Series Pro Subs are coming out hopefully next month (Sold) and 2 x 12'' really heavy Vibe Black death Subs are going in, with all new cabling 0 awg and all that. New amp too a Bassface db1.3 at 5k & a 8 farrad capacitor.
                New gauges have been ordered from australia. To replace the white dial ones that are in now these are multicolour ones and have black faces. (saas gauges).
                Maxton winglets are sat here to.

Keep looking at the ingo noak front splitter as its not as low as the maxton was so that may appear on the car at some point

these are the subs :

And yes my subs are going inverted to

Comment

• Wicked pal. I like the look of that splitter too, but at £150 its not the cheapest

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Wicked pal. I like the look of that splitter too, but at £150 its not the cheapest
                    cheers, ya right its not but its skinny and ive seen it on Marius car and it looks nice so....

Comment

• Is that what he has

Comment

• I am jealous of all of you as splitters, 20s etc i wish i had in my 20-30s and now i have a boggo standard insignia elite but happy [emoji2]

Comment

• can get a set of 20s for like 500-600 and a maxton splitter for 130 ???

add yourself to 5x120 wheels buy sell swap uk on fb you will be surprised

Comment

• Good news on passing MOT Russ, got mine next month

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Good news on passing MOT Russ, got mine next month
                              Cheers Ray. yours will pass with flying colours mate

Comment

Cheers Ray. yours will pass with flying colours mate
                                Cheers Russ, fingers-crossed

Comment

Working...
                                X