Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
    Ah never thought of it being wheel dependent. Wonder what my irmy ones would be like.
    What wheels you got?
    sigpic

Comment

• 20 inch irmscher turbostars

Comment

20 inch irmscher turbostars
        Same as me. You will need to cut the studs down.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Same as me. You will need to cut the studs down.
          Ah bugger .

Comment

Ah bugger .
            You'll probs get away with grinding the dome part of the stud end,before the actual thread starts
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              You'll probs get away with grinding the dome part of the stud end,before the actual thread starts
              I had terrible wobble after fitting pondys 15mm spacers (with atomics) either the alloy is buggered or need to cut the studs. They're in the cupboard at the mo as all the garages I've been to can't help me haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                I had terrible wobble after fitting pondys 15mm spacers (with atomics) either the alloy is buggered or need to cut the studs. They're in the cupboard at the mo as all the garages I've been to can't help me haha

You def need to cut the studs for 15mm spacers. I had 19 Pentas when I first put them on and had them cut down. I then changed 2 the 20 vx lines and had wheel wobble. Needed them taken down just about a mm more
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                  You def need to cut the studs for 15mm spacers. I had 19 Pentas when I first put them on and had them cut down. I then changed 2 the 20 vx lines and had wheel wobble. Needed them taken down just about a mm more
                  Finding someone to cut it down is the tricky part all I get is "they are the wrong ones"

Comment

• I might not bother. I like the look but I do too many miles wee things like a wobble would do my head in .

Comment

I might not bother. I like the look but I do too many miles wee things like a wobble would do my head in .
                      Stick some 25mm on Graeme

Comment

• Looks loads better and the pictures dont do the stance justice

Comment

• Are the reverse LED bulbs canbus?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                            Are the reverse LED bulbs canbus?
                            I've only ever had one error since fitting led reverse lights and they were still working nearly 2 years now

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                              I've only ever had one error since fitting led reverse lights and they were still working nearly 2 years now
                              ahh so you still get errors then....that would do my nut in.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                                ahh so you still get errors then....that would do my nut in.
                                Only 1 in 2 years which I think is good

Comment

Working...
                                X