• That's the ones I have on my 18s
    Good tyres by the way for the money

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      That's the ones I have on my 18s
      Good tyres by the way for the money
      Seem [emoji108]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• They certainly look the part.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Nice wheels......even with the kerbing

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Nice wheels......even with the kerbing
            I did the front, no idea when the rear happened.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Quick review of Turtle wax wash, and wet wax.

Wash. Smells great. Looks like water, suds go after a few minutes and it looks like your washing car with just water. Very slick thou, cleans really easy, one pass and spotless. Rinse off and you can see the water sheet instantly. Didnt seem to dry before rinsing either.

Wash took about 10 minutes.

Wet wax, it's basically a drying aid. Hardly need any, 2 sprays per panel and dry as normal. Car dried really fast.
              Now maybe I used to much, maybe I should have left the car to dry naturally a little first. Whatever it was I found once I'd dried the car I then needed to go over with clean dry microfiber and lightly buff to a really deep, slick finish.
              Really impressed. Is it worth £18, probably not. But under 2 hours for good wash, dry and a layer of wax I'm not complaining.
              I tried them both because they are meant to act as toppers for the acrylic ceramic wax I have on. Must admit both seemed to go on, do their stuff and leave no residue etc.
              And as per normal, just finished, thunder and just enough rain to ruin finish [emoji2959]

Comment

• Looks good fella
                siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Looking good [emoji106]

Comment

• some shine on that
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• nice wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        nice wheels
                        [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                          [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]
                          your jealous of these eh

Comment

• Lol emmm no mate I'm still looking

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                              Lol emmm no mate I'm still looking
                              Aye ano.....I'm looking for you too

Comment

• Smig64
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200620-WA0033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	247433

Comment