X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I'm Bradistan?
    Haha, tell me about it!
    Nah back up in Scotland in your red vauxhall, I'm surprised you didn't see me driving behind you!
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Haha, tell me about it!
      Nah back up in Scotland in your red vauxhall, I'm surprised you didn't see me driving behind you!
      oh really…..and where would this apparition take place??

Comment

oh really…..and where would this apparition take place??
        I've got a pic! Haha, hang on, I'll crop it so you can see your reg better
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Here's the evidence
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200204_185210.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	244528

Comment

Here's the evidence
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3602[/ATTACH]
            ****.....caught

Comment

• that's funny...………..coz I though I had overtaken you today too...………..but I was wrong

his tyres don't have any nails in them

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-number-plates-three.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	244529

Comment

****.....caught
                So who's is the Insignia you say is yours . The truth is out there!

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  So who's is the Insignia you say is yours . The truth is out there!
                  well......it certainly doesn't belong to any finance company...…………...like most on here

Comment

well......it certainly doesn't belong to any finance company...…………...like most on here
                    Can't argue with that. Where did you pinch it from????

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Can't argue with that. Where did you pinch it from????
                      If only

Comment

Hahaha, nice, not the Seat but the plate haha

Comment

Hahaha, nice, not the Seat but the plate haha
                          The plate is definitely for you......maybe your in laws would buy it for you....and add it to their bill

Comment

The plate is definitely for you......maybe your in laws would buy it for you....and add it to their bill
                            The bill is no more, got cash in hand jobs for 3 days this week, so I'll make it back soon. Never borrowed it in the end

Comment

that's funny...………..coz I though I had overtaken you today too...………..but I was wrong

his tyres don't have any nails in them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3603[/ATTACH]
                              Hang on, apart from it being the wrong car and all, it couldn't have been me anyway if you were overtaking. I only get overtaken by black Merc and BMW SUVs on the motorway

Comment

• Update on job situation.
                                Went for what seemed like a very successful interview today, on a big fish farm, they had a few key points to talk to me about and due to my experience I knew what they wanted to know inside out. My father in law happened to be out fishing nearby, he's pretty high up within the industry, and he bumped into the same guy I had an interview with and he's confident it will be good news! Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X