My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I really like this pic...It's a worthy POTM entry but just spoilt a little by the bins so I did a little edit.

Hahaha, very impressive, and very seamless! I think I can get a better photo, took some today on my travels to the Scottish west coast! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200115_130330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	244339
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Always happy to please!

Best picture I've seen on here yet!
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Urafud2
        It's what you asked for haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Really?

Comment

It's what you asked for haha
            Did I?

Comment

I really like this pic...It's a worthy POTM entry but just spoilt a little by the bins so I did a little edit.

Had a little go myself, I think I made it worse!

Comment

Car still looks mint even on a line of bins

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• car looks gr8 man

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Really?
                    Ok, funniest apart from your pastry's

Comment

• Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
                      car looks gr8 man
                      Thanks man, still got far to go with my plans for it

Comment

Thanks man, still got far to go with my plans for it
                        what's on the agenda?

any mods under the hood?

Comment

what's on the agenda?

any mods under the hood?
                          A lot! It's already performance tuned as far as I'm happy to go with it, don't think I could add much more without losing traction! Once I'm earning a bit more I've seen a black and chrome splitter that would look perfect, gonna debadge the back and space the letters out for the word insignia to match how I did the vauxhall at the front. Gonna brighten up the terrible reverse light, and get a proper exhaust on it. Then of course the most expensive job of all, rims! Haven't done anything with the interior yet, waiting til my youngest is older since she trashes the back of the car with toys and food!

Comment

• Very nice man. Yes the spaced letters look great and they're something a bit different hoping to get rims myself down the line but as you say they're not cheap. My insignia is stock atm and I'm only learning about mods. Think a remap will be first on my list for performance. Would love to get it lowered a bit too

Comment

Very nice man. Yes the spaced letters look great and they're something a bit different hoping to get rims myself down the line but as you say they're not cheap. My insignia is stock atm and I'm only learning about mods. Think a remap will be first on my list for performance. Would love to get it lowered a bit too
                              The remap will be well worth it, mines chipped to about the same power as a stage one remap and it feels like a different car in a good way! No plans to lower mine, I love driving more than styling and lowering will just mean bumps and scrapes for me, especially on the roads in my area, same reason I'll never get low profile tyres

Comment

• Finally got round to working on the back of the car
                                It used to look like this
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200110_143821_055.jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	244409
                                Fitted a short bit of exhaust from the back box, will do for now, and added a diffuser, really happy with it!

Name:	IMG_20200122_174642_866.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	244410

Name:	IMG_20200122_174642_868.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	244411

Comment

Working...
                                X