New mods, new parts, new ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mods, new parts, new ideas

So happy with how my car is at the moment, had come along way in 5 months... I know people might not like what I have done but I do and I love what I have created so please no criticism, I'm not interested[emoji1303]

Anyone interested in how to do things or want to know where I got things from or done at then don't hesitate to ask[emoji1]

List of things had done below and photo to follow:
    -windows tinted to 5%
    -roof wrapped in black gloss
    -rear headlights tinted
    -green LED lights in all 4 footwells and also round gear stick and puddle lights
    -LED lights in interior
    -Xeon and LEDs bulbs in headlights
    -interior dash wrapped carbon white
    -wrapped badge in carbon white
    -plasti dipped front and rear grill Matt black
    -wind deflectors
    -de wiped rear
    -stickers applied to interior and exterior

Some photos have not been posted yet

Looks good to me.. Other than the stickers very bright LEDs. What have you used? Did you wrap the roof yourself?

Comment

Look well with a set of these ,powder coated black

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just need bigger alloys now. Or maybe paint them gloss black to hide the size.
        The way the black on the roof joins the tinted rear screen looks ace

Comment

I agree with exclusiv a nice set of 20s to finish it off.. Looks good though

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
            Looks good to me.. Other than the stickers very bright LEDs. What have you used? Did you wrap the roof yourself?
            Thanks mate! Haha fair one thanks mate and which leds I have used a few for different things pal, no I got it done professionally but did the inside myself and the badges

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Look well with a set of these ,powder coated black

I agree desperate for new alloys in the new year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                Just need bigger alloys now. Or maybe paint them gloss black to hide the size.
                The way the black on the roof joins the tinted rear screen looks ace
                Yeah definitely mate, I'm getting new alloys in the new year, thanks pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I agree with exclusiv a nice set of 20s to finish it off.. Looks good though
                  Yeah 100% getting some alloys in the new year, looking at 19/20s [emoji1303]

Comment

Looks good, just need some alloy pedal covers to finish the interior.

I have a full set of Atomics that would look great on your car!

Comment

Originally posted by cmor View Post
                      Looks good, just need some alloy pedal covers to finish the interior.

I have a full set of Atomics that would look great on your car!

Yeah I'm watching some on eBay now, they would look good! I think new alloys will finish the look nicely

Comment

Agree with 20s, but other than that I think you've done a pretty good job,well done looks well nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                          Agree with 20s, but other than that I think you've done a pretty good job,well done looks well nice.
                          Yeah I know, thank you mate appreciate it[emoji1303]

Comment

Very nice changes. It's looking really nice. Well done. whichever wheels you decide on next year, for me they have to be black. I've done a mock up and they suite your colour scheme so well imo.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Very nice changes. It's looking really nice. Well done. whichever wheels you decide on next year, for me they have to be black. I've done a mock up and they suite your colour scheme so well imo.

Thanks pal! Think I saw your insignia a few days ago at home bargains not sure haha, yeah I agree I want black! Wow thanks marko, they look good like that! Probably be a good start if I don't get any so soon[emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                              X