My 66 plate Vx Line Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 66 plate Vx Line Nav

Today marks the day i finally got the car washed thanks to scottish weather making me wait 2 weeks and the 1st quick and easy mod got done my wind deflecters fitted at last next on the list de badge and maybe de chrome not sure yet

Looking good [emoji1303]

sigpic

Comment

Nice looking motor..............chrome door handles would look nice
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        Nice looking motor..............chrome door handles would look nice
        I second that!

Can't beat a bit of chrome on a red!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          I second that!

Can't beat a bit of chrome on a red!
          Not sure i like all the chrome its one of those things about the car when i bought it i wasnt to sure about that and the rear wiper arm it might grow on me

Comment

Fair enough. It's all down personal taste....We pay a shed load for these cars so what ever makes you happy.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Fair enough. It's all down personal taste....We pay a shed load for these cars so what ever makes you happy.
              I got mine for a bargain price ex hire car cheap cheap

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaz1987 View Post
                I got mine for a bargain price ex hire car cheap cheap
                Mine was ex ERAC - 10 months old was only £14k - bargain!!

Comment

Was same price but only 5 months old and only 2k on the clock

Comment

mine was and ex erac too. bought mine for 12k with 28k on the clock

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaz1987 View Post
                      Was same price but only 5 months old and only 2k on the clock
                      170CDTI?... if so that's a belting price!!

Comment

A few pics of my siggy from my hoilday to loch ness and the highlands car was great returned great mpg and so comfy up and down those single track roads

Comment

bigdaz may I ask where you stayed in loch ness as that's on my bucket list of places to go? the

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                            bigdaz may I ask where you stayed in loch ness as that's on my bucket list of places to go? the
                            Yeah me and the wife stayed at the loch ness retreat great place only been open since june place is brand new even has private hot tubs only 5 min walk from the loch or 30 sec in the car

Comment

cheers mate. its a nice 8 hour drive from ours. we have two kids was there much to do for them on site or near by?

Comment

Working...
                              X