No announcement yet.

I finally bought a van to replace the siggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer fair point cant wait for my arm to get better so I can test drive it!

Comment

• I am having the Focus!

Not having it for another 2 - 3 weeks though as I still cant drive and the guys company car dont turn up for 2 weeks so its pointless me taking a car off him for it to be sat on the drive

Comment

• Good choice! The far better looking car imo. Got any pictures?

I hope he looks after it for you. None of this, "fk the speed humps...I'm getting rid anyway" lark.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• I got a few little pics of it in the car park and from out the window.. No real detailed pics of it. When I get it in a few weeks I will upload a load of photos because the first weekend it will be going on a road trip haha! this no driving lark is proper annoying me haha!

To be fair he really looks after his cars so I know he wont be like that with it. He looks after other peoples cars too.. I know that first hand. I let him borrow the van a few times

Here are the few random pics of it. Granted nothing special but you know.

Comment

• That's nice!.....it's a lovely blue/purple? I bet you can't wait.

We'll have to open a betting thread on how soon you'll get your first speeding ticket.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Thanks Marko! I wasn't too fussed on the colour at first but then it really started to grow on me! I really cant wait, like a kid at Christmas. This one is going to be a keeper too! At the moment its looking like the week commencing 28/05 I can have it but it may be the week after. Depends if I get signed off to drive or not on the 30/05...

Haha dont wish that on me for gods sake!

Comment

• Big fab of these...I wanted an estate one but probably not big enough in the end.

Comment

• The estates look so cool! An estate would probably be better for me tbh with the bikes but I love the hatch too

Comment

• Just done the deal with the Focus ST

Picking it up tonight.. Will post some pics next week from over the week

Comment

• Don't forget to look out for these

Comment

• will do Marko haha

Comment

• Weather sucked yesterday when I picked the car up however my Mrs did get this shot of the car... I'm going up to West Wales on Monday so hoping for some nice photos then

Comment

• Why does it always rain when we pick up our new toys? thead

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Why does it always rain when we pick up our new toys? thead
                              Tell me about it! So frustrating!!!

Comment

• How true.pissed it down all day when I got mine,
                                these droughts they get in Africa etc,if someone bought a new car..problem solved!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X