Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Fog Lights

Ok folks here are my questions.

I have a 2010 Tourer and I am wanting to get a set of front fog lights and install them. I have read a quote on a forum that says to remove the front bumper to install them. Here we go then.

Will there be wires behind the front covers ?

Will there be brackets to screw to ?

And the big one, does the front bumper have to come off ? I know I need a different switch on the dash but that's easy enough to get,

If anyone has any photos that would be a help.

Thanks in advance

Will there be wires behind the front covers ? I doubt it, think you may need a loom and programming in, but not sure

Will there be brackets to screw to ? Are they not fixed to bumper

And the big one, does the front bumper have to come off ? I know I need a different switch on the dash but that's easy enough to get, I would think so, everything Vauxhall say the front bumper needs to come off

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

These are the questions I need to be answered.

If there is too much bolloxing around they wont be going on.

Comment

The fixing brackets are there in the bumper,but the wiring wont be

they can be fitted by tilting bumper forward,not completely removing it
        Last edited by exclusiv.; 02-10-2018, 10:06 PM.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I have front fog lights on mine but always forget that they are there even when its foggy

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              I have front fog lights on mine but always forget that they are there even when its foggy
              At least thats slightly better than those that drive around with poorly aligned ones in clear day/night!!

Comment

Working...
              X