Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was you really happy with the car if so why not get the same again

Comment

I was but don’t know if another one would be as good or it might be a reminder of the crash

Comment

Same car different colour and put in the spec you really wanted just a thought

Comment

Yeah good thinking just need to wait to see how much they gunna pay out

Comment

Yeah sometimes that's when real life hits and you don't get the money you expect and deserve after all it wasn't your fault I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Comment

Just a thought don't know what it's like nowadays but the golden rule used to be never accept the first offer the more you shout the better the offer

Comment

Same advice from me, don’t accept the first offer.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Maybe you could buy the car back from the insurance and get it repaired. Might be a cheaper option.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

As has been said try an Elite Sport Tourer (Eastate) I have the Facelift 2.0ltr 163 version MY 13 can't fault it. Two weeks ago I was rear ended, was given a MY17 SRI sport Tourer to drive, beyond my price range, nice big motor.
                    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

I have the vx line 163 64 plate think it all depends on the pay out cause I don’t like loads of miles on a car

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                        Yeah good thinking just need to wait to see how much they gunna pay out
                        Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        Its worth thinking about getting the same car again but in different colour.
                        Which is what i suggested

Comment

I previously had an Elite Tourer, yes i had some mechanical issues with it in terms of the DPF but they could have happened to any diesel insignia really. However in terms of the spec on it etc it was great and potentially worth it for AFL lights alone! Mine had those, full leather with electric heated seats, dab and sat nav on the stereo set up, power boot...was a lot of car for what we paid for it.

Comment

Yeah I’m sticking with another insignia just trying to find the right one my previous has the digital dash reverse camera sensors front and back sat nav and 30000 miles so gunna be hard to find something similar

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                              Yeah I’m sticking with another insignia just trying to find the right one my previous has the digital dash reverse camera sensors front and back sat nav and 30000 miles so gunna be hard to find something similar
                              nice one here,but well overpriced,,but very well specced https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-Vaux...9oOM:rk:3:pf:0
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lovely car like but like you say asking far to much a would say 10k max

Comment

Working...
                                X