Bluetooth ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth ???

Hi new here, ive just got myself a 59 reg insignia sri Deisel. The problem is i have th Nav 800 unit in the car but i cant seem to find a way to connect my phone. It has 3 phone buttons to choose from and a phone type ariel on the roof but i cant seem to find any way to connect. Any help or advice is much appriciated thanks.

Does it have Bluetooth option in the display menu?i thought mine did when I bought it,mine has the same Ariel and has buttons on the steering wheel etc but apparently they all come out the factory like that but the first owner has the option to add it or not too ,i was searching for ages to find out mine didn’t have it

Comment

No bluetooth option in display just like yours so does that mean i cant get bluetooth.

Comment

I’m not a 100% sure mate without looking for myself but sounds like it,I just ended up getting a dab adapter for mine which gives me Bluetooth also

Comment

it can be retrofitted,,but not cheap

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

So my navi 800 sat nav doesnt have a bluetooth option but when i went in the car and put my bluetooth on my phone it came up with Vauxhall inteli-link but it wouldnt connect. So my question is why does it pick the car up but not connect.

Comment

Did your phone not pick up a neighbouring cars Bluetooth,,,as it wasn't even called intellilink in the preface insignia
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
              X