Would it work or too chavy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it work or too chavy?

Seen this urban camo kit on the bay, would it look ok on my estate and enhance it, or is it just too chavy?

Reminds me of a cow

Comment

I've seen a couple of Vectra C's done like this.

Each to their own mate

Comment

If you want camp, why not go for the kind manufacturers are using? Might result in a few people wondering if they saw a brand new car.

Comment

Too chavvy for us on this forum.

Comment

Yeah, Was thinking the same.

Comment

Not for me. Not saying it wouldn't look good. Just not my cup of tea. Reminds me of what manufacturers stick on a new model when they don't want the paps taking pics.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

looks like the old tiger stripes they had on ford cossies back in the 80s , saying that i like it but being 63 a bit young for me now

Comment

1. It's chavvy.

2. I doubt quality will be up to much.

3. It'll look sh!t as it ages.

4. It'll probably tempt some yob to 'improve' it with graffiti.

5. It'll reduce the resale value of your car to almost zero.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                    1. It's chavvy.

2. I doubt quality will be up to much.

3. It'll look sh!t as it ages.

4. It'll probably tempt some yob to 'improve' it with graffiti.

5. It'll reduce the resale value of your car to almost zero.
                    1: Agreed
                    2: Possibly, quoted as 5 -7 years life, and I wouldn't have the car that long.
                    3: Basically the same answer as 2:
                    4: Makes no sense whatsoever.
                    5: Vinyl decals that could be removed in 30 mins with a heat gun, reduce the car value to 'almost zero' ...err ok.
                    6: Why are we making lists?

Comment

Not for me would imagine its a magnet for the plod.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
                        ....5: Vinyl decals that could be removed in 30 mins with a heat gun, reduce the car value to 'almost zero' ...err ok.
                        Underneath the decals the paint will have aged/faded differently so there will be ghost markings on the paintwork which could make it difficult to sell with or without the decals.

Your car, your choice. I gave my opinion, however unpalatable that might be.

Comment

If you like it .....Do it .........dont worry about other peoples opinions .......that is what drives life .......

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                            Underneath the decals the paint will have aged/faded differently so there will be ghost markings on the paintwork which could make it difficult to sell with or without the decals.

Your car, your choice. I gave my opinion, however unpalatable that might be.
                            Just banter bud, I appreciate your opinion, don't take offence please.

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                              If you like it .....Do it .........dont worry about other peoples opinions .......that is what drives life .......
                              Excellent comment my friend, Thankyou.
                              In all honesty I already sort of thought it was 'too much' and you guys have just strengthened my thoughts.
                              I appreciate the honesty.

Comment

Working...
                              X