X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 inch alloys respray black

Hi all.

My Insignia is a 2014 elite in black.

The alloys are the standard 18 inch and are the original colour that they left the factory.

Have any of you experimented with them? I was thinking of having them sprayed black.

What do you think?

Thanks

take a pic,and photoshop them black,see what you think
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Here's my 'standard' wheels with a fresh powder coat..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1511.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	243033

Name:	IMG_1513.jpg
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	243034

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	243035
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
        Here's my 'standard' wheels with a fresh powder coat..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1207[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1209[/ATTACH]
        Nice you need to paint your callipers

Comment

they are painted gloss black, but i need to change them to silver for a bit of contrast..
          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
            they are painted gloss black, but i need to change them to silver for a bit of contrast..
            I’m going for red

Comment

Here is my previous Facelift Insignia and my current Grand Sport. Both have standard 18" wheels and I had both powder coated black.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
              X