Furious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious!

So some daft bat decided she wanted the second exit while in the inside lane and changed lanes instantly while I was in the outside lane, straight into me! Absolutely furious!!! Never had a bump.

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Dear me, hope you are all well and did she stop to give you her details, unfortunately these days you have to have eyes in your arse with the terrible standard of driving, hope you get it all sorted - - Dave

Comment

Yeah she owned up and exchanged details. Cheers Dave [emoji106]

Comment

I hope you didn't raise your voice or spout profanities at the poor soul

Comment

I unfortunately did and abruptly apologised as I wouldn’t speak to my mum that way, on way to the inspection now do you think I’d have to remove my wind deflectors? Would they invalidate my policy

Comment

Just be careful even if they have accepted responsibility. My father in law had someone pull straight out in front of him from a junction and made a mess of his golf. The other bloke accepted responsibility at the time then told his insurance that he wasnt at fault and they tried to get a 50/50 claim. My father in law even got a bill from the council for cleaning up of the road!! In the end his insurance company fought it for him and were all set to go to court over it before the other bloke finally caved and said he was at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
              I unfortunately did and abruptly apologised as I wouldn’t speak to my mum that way, on way to the inspection now do you think I’d have to remove my wind deflectors? Would they invalidate my policy

No one could blame you mate.
              It's your pride and joy and for some halfwit with no brain to do that to it in a matter of seconds, I'm surprised you stayed calm......I know I couldn't.
              Last edited by RBH; 26-04-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

hope its sorted soon Jordan,,
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The lady just sent me a txt message apologising and admitting liability. She’s told her insurance she saw me and just kept coming. Happy days, just been to inspection they took pics, and sending it all of today. Should be back couple days then they take the car in and I get a nice shiny courtesy car hope it’s a Mercedes [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Yeah I agree with RBH i would have been shouting and swearing wondering how many times she's done that hope you get sorted soon

Comment

Shouting and swearing does not help anyone ....although vent your annoyance to the perpetrator....with the amount of cars on the road , its inevitable there will be accidents .

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                        The lady just sent me a txt message apologising and admitting liability. She’s told her insurance she saw me and just kept coming. Happy days, just been to inspection they took pics, and sending it all of today. Should be back couple days then they take the car in and I get a nice shiny courtesy car hope it’s a Mercedes [emoji23][emoji23]

It'll be a Daewoo Matiz

Comment

Will your insurance goes up now because of this?

I heard that companies rise insurances even for those who are not at fault and been involved in an accident.

That's why they are asking if you have been involved in any accident and if you have made any claims in the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
                            Will your insurance goes up now because of this?

I heard that companies rise insurances even for those who are not at fault and been involved in an accident.

That's why they are asking if you have been involved in any accident and if you have made any claims in the past 5 years.
                            Probably mate yes. 9 years accident free and some daft bint ruined that in 30 seconds

Comment

Hope it's sorted quickly. Your policy will go up, mine did a few years ago. They even put it up for a claim that I cancelled and to this day I can't get it removed.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                              X